Pricewatch!

Humble Bundle (Weekly) is Focus Interactive games. For $40 you get the entire selection, list of games below:

Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Bound By Flame
Cities XXL
Contrast Collector's Edition
Etherium
Faery - Legends of Avalon
Farming Simulator 2013 – Classics
Farming Simulator 2013 - Official Expansion (Titanium)
Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
Final Exam
Game of Thrones
Mars: War Logs
Of Orcs And Men
Pix the Cat
Pro Cycling Manager 2015
R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Runaway: The Dream of The Turtle
Runaway: A Twist of Fate
Space Run
Styx: Master of Shadows
Yesterday

Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara is Steam's daily special. It's a pair of old arcade games based on Basic D&D. They're surprisingly deep for 90s beat-em-ups, with rudimentary inventories, experience, and branching storylines. Pretty ambitious stuff for something you plunk coins into.

I seem to prefer the simpler and slightly older King of Dragons (MAME+SNES) to scratch my quasi-AD&D brawler itch, although I did buy the Chronicles of Mystara last year; haven't got too far yet. Perhaps I should persist further as I do like the genre a good deal. :)

I see Borderlands Game of the Year+Borderlands 2 as a pack is available for $10 on Steam. Good value if one hasn't already purchased them. :)

2 days left for the Firaxis Bundle that includes just about all the X-coms (enemy within), some Civ stuff, Pirates, Starships and Beyond Earth.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Not that amazing though, especially because Firaxis tends to do quite impressive sales on steam during each holidays and right at the moment.

And actually their best game, Civ 5 is incomplete without the Brave New World Expansion.

Last edited:
As for me, I'm waiting for a good discount (like 75%+ off :) ) for the entire Beyond Earth line. Currently it is being discounted at 50% off on Steam.

Origin is having quite the sale at the moment:

- Dragon Age Inquisition is down to €14.99 for the standard version, €19.99 for digital deluxe and €29.99 for the GOTY.
- Mass Effect 3 standard is €4.99 and digital deluxe is €9.99
- Mass Effect trilogy bundle (sans DLC) is €19.99

And lots of non-RPG deals, too, of course... like Star Wars Battlefront which has dropped to €29.99 for the standard version.

Also, after Jade Empire has been available for free for two months as their "On the House" deal, it has now been replaced by Need for Speed Most Wanted in case anyone here is into free racing games.
No need to rush. This On the House freebie should be good for another two months like its predecessors.

Need for Speed Most Wanted in case anyone here is into free racing games.
I despise car racing games (what's there to code really? nothing) but will not refuse a freebie.

Meanwhile Humble Bundle offers Ubisoft (read, uPlay DRM) bundle.
https://www.humblebundle.com/?ubisoft_bundle

Inside it are two musthaves. FarCry3 and AC:Rogue. If you don't have any of these two already, you can get them and some "peh!" titles for $15. If you have at least one of those, I suggest waiting for pricedrop on the second one somewhere else.

Keep in mind that in AC:Rogue some key characters from AC3 appear so if you didn't play AC3… Some things might feel odd.
AC:Rogue is the only AC game that was IMO properly ported on PC. You won't see any horrible UI nor will suffer performance drops. There are also no bugs. It's soundtrack is fantastic and only if the story was not very short compared to it's predecessors it could have been a masterpiece.

Humble Bundle (Weekly) is Focus Interactive games. For $40 you get the entire selection, list of games below:

Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Bound By Flame
Cities XXL
Contrast Collector's Edition
Etherium
Faery - Legends of Avalon
Farming Simulator 2013 – Classics
Farming Simulator 2013 - Official Expansion (Titanium)
Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
Final Exam
Game of Thrones
Mars: War Logs
Of Orcs And Men
Pix the Cat
Pro Cycling Manager 2015
R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Runaway: The Dream of The Turtle
Runaway: A Twist of Fate
Space Run
Styx: Master of Shadows
Yesterday

I hate humble bundle. It reminds me of all the money I spent on games when they were new that I still haven't played yet.:lol:

I payed $40 or more each for 6 of those and have yet to only play 1 for any significant amount of time. Beat mars war logs.:mad:

It isn't a RPG, but Firewatch is now available for preorder on Steam (10% off):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/383870/

What is the better place to post Firewatch news other than RPGWatch's Pricewatch ?

Crusader II and DLCs are Steam midweek madness, main gam is 75% off and most individual DLCs are 66% (most because a few aren't discounted). End Friday at 10am Pacific Time.

Back
Top Bottom