Bloom - Labyrinth, Coming to Steam 22nd of January

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Labyrinth game is coming to Steam on the 22nd of January. The game now comes with a good looking manual that can be picked up at the start of the game.

I could really use the support in getting the word out and trying to build up that wishlist for launch. So even just an email or tweet to your favorite youtuber / journalist / website would be a HUGE help. It's just me doing all that currently, and well, there are limits to how far I can reach -_-

Anyhow, besides all that, I've mostly been working on getting bug fixes and extra support for Labyrinth (trying to iron out some of the rough bits). I actually just uploaded a new build to itch this morning (the Linux version has had to take a back seat for a while).

For example I made an awesome manual you pick up at the start to help fill in the blanks.

a0e710aa90c831541af09e5e1fb09737_original.png

I've also gotten back into the swing on Memories work (currently going through all the maps to process them with a visual upgrade pass).
More information.

So Bloom: Memories and Bloom:Labyrinth are two different games?

So Bloom: Memories and Bloom:Labyrinth are two different games?
Well Bloom: Memories was the crowdfunding game that ran into a few setbacks since it was funded. Bloom:Labyrinth was a side project to raise more funding to finish it.

Of course it didn't sell that well per a past update.:(

Visually it looks similar to a rogue-like, but with fancy top-down graphics and real-time combat. It's not being sold as such though. Legend of Zelda-like? Not really my thing.

Visually it looks similar to a rogue-like, but with fancy top-down graphics and real-time combat. It's not being sold as such though. Legend of Zelda-like? Not really my thing.
Devs are trying to sell it as "Gauntlet-like", but I don't see a bright future for it. Not my cup of tea as well, though I'm still interested in Memories if it's ever released.

Back
Top Bottom