Days of Dawn

wolfing

Dalek SasqWatch
First attempt failed, so going at it again, hopefully with more support, Days of Dawn just started on kickstarter. Goal of $50k with almost $10k reached and 28 days to go. Good luck!

Day Of Dawn, Legends Of Dawn, Grim Dawn... Just feels a bit generic with cartoony graphics, couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to see if they are doing anything interesting... any one rate this? If so why?

The additional exclusive NPC with a quest only within collector's edition at $100 ($80 is sold out)? Ain't that a lil' bit more expensive than other "modern" DLC?
I protest!

Maybe I'll back it, maybe I won't. But to throw in $100, not gonna happen. Even it the NPC and his story you get only by $100 and above are the best thing made by men through all the history.

Day Of Dawn, Legends Of Dawn, Grim Dawn… Just feels a bit generic with cartoony graphics, couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to see if they are doing anything interesting… any one rate this? If so why?

The graphics are decent, but yeah it has the look of a game targeted at a younger audience.

Back
Top Bottom