VtM-Bloodlines - Unofficial Patch 6.9

With all admiration and sincerity, if there ever is a Geek Hall of Fame. Wesp should be a contender! :cake:

You guys wouldn't believe what I found out just nosing around the net, Wesp didn't even SAY anything, well at least I saw. :p

He is translating White Gold and Precursors!

Where the hell does he find time?
It's not like he's a Doctor or anything!
Oh wait yes he is!

Damn it Wesp, your giving the rest of us guys impossible standards to meet! :biggrin:

I was really surprised that this was released now because he is working on translating White Gold and Precursors. I guess that is why he hasn't got much of the dialog done yet.

PS. He is not a Doctor he is "The Doctor".

guenthar said:
PS. He is not a Doctor he is "The Doctor".
Seriously, where you hear this? :)

Me too JDR13, I hope it can be found for sale out side of Russia, at least I think Deep Shadows is Russian.

They are a Ukrainian developer and they already got screwed over by their international publisher so it is iffy whether or not this will make it outside Russian speaking territory.

PS. It is obvious he is "The Doctor" since how else could he do the things he does without a sonic screwdriver and the TARDIS.

guenthar said:
They are a Ukrainian
Oh, damn, that's a pretty big screw up, on my part. Really too bad about the publisher too, that sucks I used to be able to follow there info, but the main fan site went down about a year ago. :(

It is obvious he is "The Doctor"
Haha, ok. It went over my head, when you said Wesp wasn't a Dr, since he really is a Dr., in real life. :)

Back
Top Bottom