Extremely displeased with Eye blatant bias in moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the country as well, I guess. ‘Fuck, or fuck around’ could be said pretty much anywhere here. Same goes for ‘shit’. Probably because we adopted it, it is not a Dutch word. Try cursing in a language that is not your mother tongue and you’ll see/feel what I mean.

And, lackblogger, really, British upperclass people, apart from the queen, do say ‘fuck’, don’t they? With a posh pronounciation of course.

Well Eye, if it depends on the country then the first question asked by txa (even before txa chooses between photo A or B on lackblogger's post) shall be:

What the <insert your preferred 'F' word here> KPH does mean?

:p :p :p :p

Last edited:
Well Eye, if it depends on the country then the first question asked by txa (even before txa chooses between photo A or B on lackblogger's post) shall be:

What the <insert your preferred 'F' word here> KPH does mean?

:p :p :p :p

"Kilometers per hour." I'm from and live in the U.S., I'm just not a moron. ;)

Pictures made this thread well worth viewing. As far as I can tell, for what my opinion is worth, Eye acted properly and according to how I interpret site regs.

Now back to the minister of silly walks!

I think we should all grab our pitchforks and chase Eye away from here for good! Besides, I think she's Dutch anyways.

im-kidding.jpg

I think we should all grab our pitchforks and chase Eye away from here for good! Besides, I think she's Dutch anyways.

im-kidding.jpg
21p0yy.jpg

Well crap. I missed the riot again. :)

Can we please get back on topic?

This is supposed to be about Eye blatant bias in moderation!

Sorry @Eye;

Hahaha. You all made me laugh. Thanks. I really like this sort of weird threads.

Witch power!
:cm:

“Oh little sicky, seems to be the pain
Got all these herbs don't mean a f***ing thing
I am the little witch, with the magic tricks
[…]
Crystals, rays of light, the taste of orange peel
Open the mind, change the mind, that's how we achieve
[…]
I'm a corpse eating vulture, who tells you how to feel
Don't trust the white coats, I'll make you a better deal

I very rarely use profanity. I especially don't like it in texts or posts. Mainly because I never know if the person is swearing because their mad or being aggressive or if it's just a normal part of their vocabulary.

Profanity, even Dutch profanity, does little to me. If anything it amuses me.
Of course I too have buttons that can be pushed and I too can get annoyed, but aggressive texts in posts usually have the opposite effect on me. I get this ‘Aw dearie, just look at you, having such a difficulty handling this?’
giphy.gif

And when it gets to a level where things are being said that make no or hardly any sense, or when people start swearing a lot I find it hard to suppress a smile. Good people won’t see my face because it’ll add fuel to the fire.
giphy.gif

I don't trust people who never use fucking profanity.:p

PS: Witch Doctor is genius. Thanks for that.

I don't trust people who never use fucking profanity.:p

FFS, I hope you don’t think I don’t use it myself. ;)
I was just describing my reaction when other posters use it.

PS: Witch Doctor is genius. Thanks for that.

Yeah, ‘De Staat’ is marvellous. Do check out ‘Pikachu’ or their version of Firestarter, even the members of the Prodigy were impressed at the time.

FFS, I hope you don’t think I don’t use it myself. ;)
I was just describing my reaction when other posters use it.
Nah, was just joking around.
I'm full of "kak":biggrin:

Hahaha. You know, we never say the Dutch equivalent of shit. We use ‘shit’, for… over 30-40 years now?
Though lately I here more people deliberately translating the English words like shit, fuck or asshole, or ‘that sucks’, and using the Dutch translation which sounds really funny to us Dutch.
In Dutch we tend to use ‘goddammit’ or curse others to get awful diseases.

Last edited:
Ahah yeah, I was googling "dutch profanity" and the amount of insults you have that are based on illness and desease is mindblowing.
In France we're less original, it's mostly insults about one's intellect or sexual performances... Classic stuffs...

Pleurislijer for example is hilarious but really, really mean :(

As our TOS says: "RPGWatch is not obliged to motivate the reasons for moderation to anyone other than the person being moderated. The reasons for moderation will not be discussed in public and discussions about it can be ended or removed by a moderator."

Eye decided to let You have his say and let others react on it, but I think enough has been said by now and it is going off-topic anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom