Pricewatch!

Oh some sports I quite enjoy, I love futbol, gaelic futbol also, and rugby. Even the CFL and NFL (to a far lesser degree) can be worth watching. And hockey, which I adore and admire more than words can say!! I've just never cared for basketball, nor really understood much about it as a sport. It wasn't a popular activity where I grew up, out of a family with ten children, not a one of them had any interest in that sport.

Real hockey or that fighting game on ice? :biggrin:

I prefer European hockey, yet there are athletes in the NHL that I tend to enjoy watching play the game, McDavid, Maroon, and a few others in particular come to mind. I'm in it for the skills of the game, not the violence.

I see Greedfall is pretty cheap at Steam now, seventeen bucks US. I'm just not sure I'd care for it, one of my friends was saying it was loaded with respawn and such that he didn't care for, and things like that tend to irk me also.

I see Greedfall is pretty cheap at Steam now, seventeen bucks US. I'm just not sure I'd care for it, one of my friends was saying it was loaded with respawn and such that he didn't care for, and things like that tend to irk me also.

Historical low is $16 (when I bought it) so this is pretty good - I've only played an hour or so before getting distracted by other games ...

Have you played it?
Any impressions?

I have, but only briefly to try it, so I can't say much about it. You start out as a juvenile shark and grow throughout the game by leveling up. As you level up, you gain new abilities through mutations.

Humans are your primary enemies, but there are various sea creatures (i.e. other kinds of sharks, etc) that you battle with as well. I only explored part of the first area, but the underwater enviroment seemed pretty cool. I plan on going back to it eventually between other games.

If you don't mind buying from grey-market sites, you can find a key for considerably cheaper than what I posted above. I got my Epic key for around $12 a few months back.

I have, but only briefly to try it, so I can't say much about it. You start out as a juvenile shark and grow throughout the game by leveling up. As you level up, you gain new abilities through mutations.

Humans are your primary enemies, but there are various sea creatures (i.e. other kinds of sharks, etc) that you battle with as well. I only explored part of the first area, but the underwater enviroment seemed pretty cool. I plan on going back to it eventually between other games.

If you don't mind buying from grey-market sites, you can find a key for considerably cheaper than what I posted above. I got my Epic key for around $12 a few months back.
Thanks

It's not quite summer yet here in the Northern Hemisphere, but don't tell the good old gamers, as the Summer Sale is now underway on GOG.com.

Control is free on Epic Games Store.

I wouldn't call this a RPG by any stretch of the imagination, yet the price is right currently for Titan Souls, via Steam. I'd call it an adventure/action game myself.

Back
Top Bottom