Forgotten City - Skyrim Mod Available

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Eye told us that PC Gamer has news about the Skyrim mod Forgotten City, in which a murder needs to be solved and where you can time travel.

Everyone loves a good murder mystery. Time travel is a crowd-pleaser. And mods that don't just tweak a game but add hours and hours of new content? I'm talking about The Forgotten City, a Skyrim mod that's been in the works for several years but is now available, and features those tantalizing elements plus an original score and over a thousand lines of custom dialogue. You can watch the launch trailer above.

The mod, created by Nick James Pearce, takes place in a sprawling underground city, one you'll need to explore to uncover its secrets. What's more, you'll need to explore it along multiple timelines as you travel through a time-warping portal in order to investigate a murder. Interrogate the city's inhabitants, learn their secrets, fight enemies, solve puzzles, and make choices that will have consequences on the story.

More information.

Two things I hate most in gaming. Time travel and playing a detective. Hope others like it but I think I would rather look at a naked Justin Beiber then this.

I was just going to "like" Hastar's post, but nothing is as bad as looking at Justin Bieber! Can't we just ship that dude to Antartica without a coat?

Witcher 3 made detective work as easy as following a red trail and clicking on icons!

While blurring your screen edges.

Time travelling detective is not much of "who done it". It's easy to find the "who".

Witcher 3 made detective work as easy as following a red trail and clicking on icons!

Who said that detective gameplay must look like that?

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego!
Detective done right!
:)

Back
Top Bottom