Oh Bingo Bango Bongo I'm so happy In the Jungle

No... well I mean yes of course I'm OK! How can anyone play Fallout 3 without getting that hopelessly burned into their brain? Anyway, love the game. Amazing atmosphere. I'm thrilled to see Oblivion with guns has no respawn ;)

You're playing FO3 now? I figured you'd hit ME 2 next.

I'm in love with an Armored Princess for the time being. ;)

Nope, I wanted to put some distance between the two and I had already started FO3. I can't play those King's Bounty games, they walk all over me!

OK so, there is a bit of respawn, but not everywhere like in Oblivion. Things seem to partially repopulate over a few days, not 20 minutes. I can live with that. The scaling is starting to be noticeable but again not a blatant as Oblivion. Still loving the game!

Yeah, great game, I really enjoyed it for the 100+ hours I sank into it. Played through most of the DLC, too, except the first two. I actually don't remember that song, though. I didn't have my radio turned on much. I still hum some of the songs I do remember, though… The one about a butcher, chopping meat...

Last edited:
I downloaded the radio mod that added 100 songs to GNR's playlist, but I still remember the song you're talking about. I also like the hacking and whackin song. Good old Pete! I'm playing Sacred 2, another game that just seems to go on and on forever, but in a good way so far. The thing is huge!

I downloaded the radio mod that added 100 songs to GNR's playlist, but I still remember the song you're talking about. I also like the hacking and whackin song. Good old Pete! I'm playing Sacred 2, another game that just seems to go on and on forever, but in a good way so far. The thing is huge!

Yeah I had to turn the radio off. What was an amusing gingle at first has turned into nails on a chalkboard.

I have the mod too. Those are som great songs especially the hacking and whacking! I didnt know they made songs like that for public radio back in 20/30s. I guess all our grandparents were not all that tight back then even.

Back
Top Bottom