Looks like MS is buying Obsidian

The real Fluent Design system is up and running perfectly fine. My new Kingmaker Let's Play will show Microsoft what's what!

I see the reason for your rebranding now. Like the real McCoy we can't tolerate any imitators here. ;)

Meanwhile at the RPG Codex:
G0IArel.gif

I see the reason for your rebranding now. Like the real McCoy we can't tolerate any imitators here. ;)

Exactly. And while Evil Fluent may in fact exist (just not on these forums), he's currently sealed with a powerful magical ward somewhere, so you're getting the Real deal. :D

Exactly. And while Evil Fluent may in fact exist (just not on these forums), he's currently sealed with a powerful magical ward somewhere, so you're getting the Real deal. :D
Well the clues I found lead to a sealed cave, but to reach him I have to defeat 1,000 load screens. That will probably take me a few weeks at best so be prepared.:devilish:

Anyway my final say about this merger or buyout.

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u4.jpg

They're not buying them to make something like Anthem. And probably smaller projects like PoE, Kingmaker, etc. Financial insecurity was holding them back.
Would be great to see them make large production rpg..not much competition there, do it right and it's very profitable ( Skyrim, Witcher are still selling very well).
Bad news for grognards, good news for almost everyone! :) ( there is yet some hope in the world)

Doing it right is the key word. Obsidian is able to do great stuff, but in the past they've always had a cash flow problem, and leaving things not quite finished. This might be the first time we could see something that they can go all in with, and not have to rely on Kickstarter.

Sounds like Kangaxx

Whoever that is, it's not Evil Fluent and Evil Fluent is not Silver Coin. I would at least be Rusty Coin, to show my ugly side. :biggrin:

Well the clues I found lead to a sealed cave, but to reach him I have to defeat 1,000 load screens. That will probably take me a few weeks at best so be prepared.:devilish:

1000 load screens on a non-optimized Unity game and hard drive from 1992. Good luck on your adventure! :D

1000 load screens on a non-optimized Unity game and hard drive from 1992. Good luck on your adventure! :D
Actually it's a new Hard Drive From 2018 but yeah they suck on non-optimized Unity games. I want to buy the largest SD Drive they have but to damn expensive.

Right now I have four 6GB hybrid drives full of games, movies, books, and comics. I actually tried Cloud storage but downloading them all takes forever given the amount.

Actually it's a new Hard Drive From 2018 but yeah they suck on non-optimized Unity games. I want to buy the largest SD Drive they have but to damn expensive.

Right now I have four 6GB hybrid drives full of games, movies, books, and comics. I actually tried Cloud storage but downloading them all takes forever given the amount.

I know, for this quest you have to trade in the 2018 hard drive for a 1992 one with floppy discs. It's the rules of the quest you seek! :lol:

I have 2 or 3 2TB drives full of...nothing, really. I used to use them as video storage when I was making videos heavily, now they are just backups. I use a 256gb SSD as my main and always install games solely on that, even if it means moving other games to the backup drives (you can change install location with Steam, pretty cool feature.) I can't really game without an SSD now, it does make a difference for me. But I do have to make room on it a lot.

Whoever that is, it's not Evil Fluent and Evil Fluent is not Silver Coin. I would at least be Rusty Coin, to show my ugly side. :biggrin:
Hmmm
Silver Coin is fanboy of Poe2
The Real Fluent is fanboy of Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Somebody get these two together in an RPG debate and I'll bring the popcorn and watch from a safe distance. No not the silly RPG debate you say. Have no fear ! I mean a real RPG debate decided by Unreal Tournament 99 with rocket launchers only. First to 20 kills claims the right to say they know all about RPGs.

Hmmm

Somebody get these two together in an RPG debate and I'll bring the popcorn and watch from a safe distance. No not the silly RPG debate you say. Have no fear ! I mean a real RPG debate decided by Unreal Tournament 99 with rocket launchers only. First to 20 kills claims the right to say they know all about RPGs.

I played a bunch of Unreal so I'm ready to go! And Kingmaker has a proper pen-and-paper ruleset, what more is there to debate? :D

Buying something instead of creating something is never a good thing.

It has been proven time and time again.

Who am I though….if you think it is a good thing because then it must be.

to me..i would rather play, listen to and watch anything not bought or owned…

Just your average left wing or right wing asshole talking though.

seeing all sides is always bad...means you are thinking

Buying something instead of creating something is never a good thing.

It has been proven time and time again.

Who am I though….if you think it is a good thing because then it must be.

to me..i would rather play, listen to and watch anything not bought or owned…

Just your average left wing or right wing asshole talking though.

seeing all sides is always bad…means you are thinking
Don't you go bringing politics into this thread.:biggrin:

Anyway to late as my pic above might trigger someone.
Hmmm

A table top game of Pathfinder sound better.

Why because he hates it.:lol:

Don't you go bringing politics into this thread.:biggrin:

Anyway to late as my pic above might trigger someone.
A table top game of Pathfinder sound better.

Why because he hates it.:lol:

IF you disagree creating a game is better then buying a and selling a game I understand where you stand.

and if you don't understand I don't take sides based on politics you really don't know me.

Back
Top Bottom