Gothic 3 Vak and 50k gold.

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Hey did anyone else have problems getting the partial amout from the Farm's rent and Temple loot?
Any Vak says collect all the rent and loot to help pay to 50K.
1 farm was burned down, 1 had money stole by Nemora, 1 had money stolen by Golbins and one paid 1k rent, finally at the temple I never got a dialogue to get their loot.

So I am guessing we can keep the loot farms if we get it back from Nemora, the Gobs, the 1k payment with no help from the burnt down farm and the loot you find in the Temple is spose to be what he meant or does this sound like a bug?

He just wants the money, doesn't matter how you get it. Which basically means paying for it out of your own pocket.
I'd leave this quest until later unless you've already managed to amass a large amount of gold (I had about 140,000 when I did it).

I also just payed him off. I had actually done most of the quests in the area by then so I had nothing left to collect. By killing/looting/saving and trying to squeeze every gold out of every merchant I met, it did not take long.

I had enough its just he specificly says get the Rent from the Farms and the Temple Loot but I didn't get a dialogue with the two named at the Temple.
I guess maybe he meant gather all the Temple loot, ie chest and artifacts you find on the way down.
I just figured it would mass to 3k or 4k then we pay the rest but its more like 50k minus the 2k from one Farm and Loot.

It just seemed unfinished or something, it didn't feel like a PB ques, maybe just rushed. :).

I also just payed him off. I had actually done most of the quests in the area by then so I had nothing left to collect. By killing/looting/saving and trying to squeeze every gold out of every merchant I met, it did not take long.

I could think better use for such amount of gold :) Currently i'm saving for a firemage's robe. Darn its expensive.

I could think better use for such amount of gold :) Currently i'm saving for a firemage's robe. Darn its expensive.

Get some moneymaking skills. Either thievery, smithing, hunting or alchemy. Then hoard up alot and always try to squeeze every penny from every trader you can trade with. I had the firemage robe at the time. :)

I just recently got a mana regeneration, thus my manapotion making skill has become nearly useless. So. now i'm thinking about to setting up a manapotion enterprise :)

I just recently got a mana regeneration, thus my manapotion making skill has become nearly useless. So. now i'm thinking about to setting up a manapotion enterprise :)

Only shortage is vials I think, but selling all kinds of potions might be a good moneymaker. I havnt counted on it to be honest.

I would say select either Hunting Skills as JemyM mentioned or Pick Pockets both if you want extra cash.
Thing is there is a weird abiltiy for the Town to know yoiu stole something [maybe when some total is reached?], its very annying if I am a trained Thief for this to happen.
Anyway since I am not liberating Towns atm and you can't steal vaulables from a Town unless yoiu want to keep paying $500 fines, its best to Pick Pockets and sell Trophies.
Several quest and recipies need Trophy items as do some Potions, iir.

Fastest way to make huge amounts of money is to liberate cities and loot every chest, corpse and weapon in the city. That should give quite a few thousands, normally 20k-50k, depending on the amount of bastard swords and such. Also, you can knock down/kill rangers, they all have bows worth 5500 gold each.

Back
Top Bottom