Phantom Doctrine - Patch 1.0.9

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Phantom Doctrine has been patched to version 1.0.9; adding more mission variety and an in-game encyclopedia.

Phantom Doctrine Patch 1.0.9 Goes Live!

10 January - CFG_Hitch

Phantom Doctrine Patch 1.0.9

Greetings, Agents!

This time we're back with some additional content to spice up tactical side missions and provide you with some more insight on various mechanics and features in Phantom Doctrine. Also, we fixed some of the issues kindly reported by you, for which we're very grateful. You may review all of the changes below. Thank you very much for your ongoing support and now we're getting back to work, as more is in store.
steamhappy

Improvements & added content

• New variations of side missions throughout the entire campaign. They were added to the random pool of the following mission types:
    • Ambush
    • Conspiracy Cell
    • Enemy Recon
    • Informer Assassination
  • An in-game encyclopedia, full of information and hints regarding all aspects of gameplay in Phantom Doctrine. It's available from the main menu as well as from the pause menu during strategic and tactical play
Bugfixes:

[...]
More information.

I would wait for one more patch, it is mostly ok as a game, but few things are still annoying, like non-skipable missions intro\outro

Wasn't there something weird with their implementation of turn-based combat ? I can't remember.

This is yet another project I've heard much about, but a friend told me to keep away for a bit longer while some more updates land. I do like the premise, as well as all the side missions that seem to be available. I'll wait for a bit more polish and then give this one a full try-out.

Just realized I haven't played this yet myself. Is it patched and fully fixed yet?

I played the entire game when it first came out and don't remember any major bugs. The biggest problem was that the game play quickly became repetitious and most of the patches have been to address game play issues and not bugs per sey. No clue if they are finished patching. I figure in a while I'll replay to see if it has changed much but probably not till spring or summer.

Just realized I haven't played this yet myself. Is it patched and fully fixed yet?

Back
Top Bottom