Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood has been released at Epic Games Store:

Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood

A unique experience full of savage combat and mystical adventures, inspired by the famous role-playing game.
You are Cahal, a powerful Garou who chose to go into exile after losing control of his destructive rage. You can transform into a wolf and a Crinos, a huge ferocious beast. You must master the three forms and powers of human, wolf and Crinos to punish those who defile Gaia, Mother Earth. But your worst enemy is yourself: if you don't contain your rage, it can destroy you once again...
Each form has its advantages: the wolf can sneak around undetected, Cahal as a human can interact with other people, and the Werewolf can unleash its rage to tear enemies apart. This rage is your greatest asset but also your weakness...
On his quest for redemption and blood, Cahal plays a crucial role in the great war between the Garou and Endron, a powerful oil company that serves the Wyrm, a destructive spirit ravaging the planet.
More information.

Epic Game Store release means that it has been released for Beta testing in all reality. The Steam release will be the real one if anyone still cares by then.

Yea I have been following this a long time and had such high hopes for something decent. But as time went on I became less interested. Linear game world with predefined protagonist with tons of set backlore and history, has a kid, and so on. Even then thought I might try it as a "movie" like game which is how I play any game with a preset character ... but so far the comments have not been kind and since they have been pretty consistent, I decided to wait and see what happens.

I am pretty lenient on many things in game, far more than most around here, but combine game issues with actual features I am not big on makes for a harder sell.

In all honesty it's what I expected it to be. A mediocre Action RPG.:(

Been playing it for a week and yes, it's pretty bad. Feels as if it's been in development hell for quite some time.

they got millions from epicshitstore so probably they dont give a fuck about reviews lol

Been playing it for a week and yes, it's pretty bad. Feels as if it's been in development hell for quite some time.

Is it worse than Styx and Call of Cthulu? I actually enjoyed those games despite their limitations. They weren't great games, but I bought them when they went on sale and had fun with them even if they were a little rough around the edges and didn't really excel in any area.

Back
Top Bottom