Post a Picture of Yourself!

Well, let's see if I did this right.

First one is, imagine that, me. Second is a slightly out-of-date pic of the Wild Dogs.

Attachments

• dte.jpg
    dte.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 9-27 055.jpg
    9-27 055.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 137
o_o
You look like a friend of mine! And your girls are very, very pretty...

A few pics I took with my cellphone -> It's a 0.3Mpixel camera, so that explains the low quality. First one is me, second is my room (yeah, two pc's) and last one is the house cat.
DSC00029.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

Well, let's see if I did this right.

First one is, imagine that, me. Second is a slightly out-of-date pic of the Wild Dogs.

omg, precious!

the girls too!

Seriously tho, those little angels.... my heart. :happycry:

I seriously doubt I'll ever be a father, yet it's something that I'd like so much (So would mama sammy, she's begging me for grandchildren!)it's almost painful to me. 35, and tho I have my girlfriends, still not able to find the right person that I could marry, let alone have children with. I can live vicariously thru others I suppose.

Keep Uncle Sammy updated now and then, will ya

Angels? Y'all don't know them very well. Thank you, though. I ought to take some more pics soon. If I get anything worth sharing, I'll put it up.

I suppose I could share a pic of my son. Mrs dte and I did our honeymoon in the Bahamas. We actually got an extra day free, courtesy of a "little storm" that passed thru. My grandmother insisted that we should name our first child after said weather pattern. And so, without further ado, introducing my 15 year old son, Andrew, doing what he does best:

Attachments

• 9-27 082.jpg
    9-27 082.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 60
Hey, in dog years, he's almost as old as you, Corwin! :p

I seriously doubt I'll ever be a father, yet it's something that I'd like so much (So would mama sammy, she's begging me for grandchildren!)it's almost painful to me. 35, and tho I have my girlfriends, still not able to find the right person that I could marry, let alone have children with.

I feel you, man. :-/ I've had some adventures in my time, but being a parent has, by far, been the most challenging and rewarding at the same time. Don't give up! You have the (unfair) advantage in this area of being a man, so your timeline isn't exactly rigid. :)

That was a hit below the belt Dte. ;) The girls are sure growing up and so pretty.

Here is one we took at a local arboretum while on a picnic last weekend ... nice weather.

AndersonFamily_Oct07.jpg

Hey, what a cute pic! You four always look so happy :).

Here's a pic of the crew from two weeks ago: (removed)

Last edited:
Note who's holding the drinks!! :)
Yeah, somehow I always end up holding somebody else's alcohol.

@Bart: ...and wearing a corset is so much more comfortable than wearing a steel top, believe me. :furious: I'm just glad I didn't wear my steel skirt as well.

Back
Top Bottom