Dragon Age - Voice Cast Features Tim Curry, Kate Mulgrew

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare has announced some of the voice talent for Dragon Age, including Tim Curry and Kate Mulgrew:
BIOWARE’S DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS TO FEATURE THE VOICES OF FANTASY AND SCI-FI STARS TIM CURRY AND KATE MULGREW

Award-Winning Celebrities Featured in BioWare’s Dark Fantasy Epic
EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA – August 27, 2009 – Leading video game developer BioWare™, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) has secured a star-studded voiceover cast for its upcoming blockbuster game, Dragon Age™: Origins. Featuring Tim Curry, star of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Broadway’s Spamalot, as well as Kate Mulgrew, well-known for her role as Capt. Kathryn Janeway in “Star Trek: Voyager”, Dragon Age: Origins also includes notable cast members Tim Russ (“Star Trek: Voyager,” “Samantha Who?”), Claudia Black (“Stargate SG-1, “Pitch Black”) and Steve Valentine (“Estate of Panic,” “Crossing Jordan”). Dragon Age: Origins marks BioWare’s return to fantasy, created from the ground up to take players through a dark epic tale filled with violence, lust, and betrayal.
Tim Curry will play the villainous Arl Rendon Howe. Howe is the calculating villain, cultured and charming, with an insatiable lust for power who never hesitates to harm anyone who gets in his way. Kate Mulgrew will lend her vocal flair to Flemeth, a powerful witch who maintains her immortality through the darkest of means, and who plays a pivotal role in the player’s survival. Both roles provide the actors with the opportunity to bring their considerable talents to bear in their portrayal of these characters.
“Dragon Age: Origins has the largest cast of characters of any game BioWare has ever made,” said Mark Darrah, Executive Producer, BioWare. “By working with an incredibly talented cast of actors we are able to bring reality and depth to the characters, their back stories, motivations, and dreams that our talented writers have created for them.”
There's also a video that showcases the talent on their YouTube channel.
More information.

Oh God... I just don't think I can ever get into this game and I even like Tim Curry.

bloodthirsterddx (2 days ago)
this is going to be great but is there some sort of evil or dark armor

gwizz77 (3 days ago)
Dragons are so epic. famous ones are chinese dragons and wyverns.

Shakakazz (5 days ago)
is this going to be online for the xbox 360?????

Indeed

Kate Mulgrew as a villain!

Yes!

I've always had a strong desire to obliterate her based on the loathsome Captain "wannabe Picard" Janeway character.

I'm sorry, but whenever someone mentions Tim Curry, I can only think of.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enr4W6FsSpk :lol:

I guess you went through the virgin "intiation" as well?:devilish:

Everyone should experience the live version of the RHPS at least once in their life. It's just crazy fun.

As for the game. Tim Curry has one of the best voices for a villian. This game is looking better and better.

I'm sorry, but whenever someone mentions Tim Curry, I can only think of.....

So HOW is that a problem? :D

And I thought I heard Kate Mulgrew in one of those trailers ... nice.

Back
Top Bottom