M&M: Heroes VI - v1.2.1. Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A minor update us available for Might & Magic: Heroes VI, taking the game to 1.2.1. Via Blues, the file can be found at AtomicGamer, Gamer's Hell, and The Patches Scrolls.
Patch 1.2 introduced a bug in which it was possible that an achiement could be copied from one user to another by using the Compared Profile feature. Patch 1.2.1 fixes this issue, which only affected player achievements and no other parts of a player's profile.
More information.

I am currently learning to play this game. I have not played any of the other titles in the series. The last Strategy Game I played was World of Warcraft II. This game, at least to me, seems fairly complicated. Any of you out there who have played this game, you have any tips you wish you had known early on? I'm all ears.

The easiest might be to get Heroes 2 (or 3) from GOG and start from there. H2 is less complicated and visually cluttered, so you might be able to figure it out for yourself faster. H3 is probably the best of the series and looks a bit more up-to-date, but a bit more complicated too. However H6 has a very different hero-progression then the previous ones.

Otherwise, you can try http://www.celestialheavens.com/ , there are some strategy guides for the older games (game selector is a pull-down menu on the right), and there might be something for H6 in the forums.
Hmm, the Walkthrough section (top page) seems to be quite good. Just start with the Necro.

Anyways, I haven't figured H6 all out myself either. There seems to be some subtle changes beside the all too apparent ones, and I've just started it this week.

Back
Top Bottom