The Sinking City - Gameplay Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Azure Saga: Pathfinder - Release Trailer

@IndieGames Azure Saga: Pathfinder is described as science fiction meets high fantasy and has released recently on Steam.

Spacefaring scientist Synch crash lands on an unknown planet with his robot companion Noide. Things are taking an interesting turn when they are drawn into a war - featuring swords and sorcery. Fantasy and Science Fiction don't always mix that well, but Azure Saga: Pathfinder seems to make this work just fine.

[…]

More information.

Last edited:
I'd try this on my commute if that was an option. Looks like a good mobile candidate.

The opening segments looks like almost a real game, then it becomes RPGMaker, lol.

RPGMaker looks *alot* worse than that. But this looks like a simple old schoolish Zelda inspired game. I don't get why developers make games like this for Steam only release. I've got better things to do with my PC gaming time. They should target less capable platforms that could use some simple RPG goodness aka mobile.

Not RPGmaker.
And I like what I see there!
Tell me trashmobs don't respawn and I'm buying it right now.

Joxer - random battles suggest otherwise, I'm afraid. It looks pretty interesting, but may well have some of those "old school" irritations...

And I thought a game from the scifi branch of Pathfinder sneaked up on me. Alas, no.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom