Quantcast
What I learned on my second run as a mage and next third run as a complete arsehole - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Piranha Bytes » Elex » Elex Spoilers » What I learned on my second run as a mage and next third run as a complete arsehole

Default What I learned on my second run as a mage and next third run as a complete arsehole

November 2nd, 2017, 07:05
Playing the mage is the easiest way to play Elex. I found the fireball the best attack skill in the game and it makes the game too easy for my liking. Just aim at the ground at a group of enemies and you hit them all for a lot of burning damage. You can even kill trolls quite early in the game with it. The mana to life is a must because you will not have enough mana without it because you will run out of mana potions. I didnt complete the game because it was getting too easy but I know that I could ave easily beat it.

Next run I am going to choose every negative option I can think of and side with Zardom if I can. I am going to go a strength/constitution 2 hander this time. Wish me luck.

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

November 2nd, 2017, 13:59
next third run as a complete arsehole
I always tend to play games with choices like that. On every run.
Okay, sometimes I like NPC so I won't, but 99% of NPCs have horrible hair so there's nothing to like.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)

November 2nd, 2017, 14:19
I'm imprerssed. I've really tried, so far with little success, to play an evil character. I guess I'm too nice. For now.

pibbur who has made an arrogant altmer dark brother wannabe in Skyrim, who he may want to play when he gets older and grumpier..
--
d++a62e++TU4567'!S'!89!A!WM!LuC++++u+++uF+++nR——nS ++++wC—-o++++wS——uLB++++

1. The cat is alive! And pissed!!!
2. It's been 82 years. The cat is dead, and the stench is unbearable!!!

pibbur who

Number 14
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

November 2nd, 2017, 14:43
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
I always tend to play games with choices like that. On every run.
Okay, sometimes I like NPC so I won't, but 99% of NPCs have horrible hair so there's nothing to like.
You're supposed to roleplay, not play yourself!

I can't make myself play evil. I can't play a murderer either. For instance, I never got far at all in Dishonored and had no interest in the Assassin games or Hitman. I can kill nearly everyone as long as it isn't murder
--
c-computer, r-role, p-playing, g-game, nut-extreme fan
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut

crpgnut

Grumpy Role Player
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
+1:

November 2nd, 2017, 14:49
Speaking of role playing, I tend play goodies two-shoes in most games or lawful good. I think for the first time ever I am playing chaotic good in Elex. If things don't go my way or people annoyed me, I kill them! I just killed Hakon cos the bastard double crossed me!

lostforever

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

November 2nd, 2017, 15:27
Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
You're supposed to roleplay, not play yourself!
Can't play myself. Protagonists are usually bald and I'm not.
And sometimes they have boobs.

Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
Speaking of role playing, I tend play goodies two-shoes in most games or lawful good. I think for the first time ever I am playing chaotic good in Elex. If things don't go my way or people annoyed me, I kill them! I just killed Hakon cos the bastard double crossed me!
Lawful only when evil. Me.
If I'm a member of dogooder faction for some reason then it's always chaotic.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)

November 8th, 2017, 09:03
So i finished my arsehole run. Damn! Nasty is very powerful when you choose here instead of Caja, she 3 shots those slime raptor things even in Ultra difficulty! She was also quite tanky at that point, she didnt die taking on 6 enemies, 2 rotboars, 3 mutants and a rottmoloch. You cant side with Zardom unfortunately, I was a little disappointed by that.

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Piranha Bytes » Elex » Elex Spoilers » What I learned on my second run as a mage and next third run as a complete arsehole