Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Final Game Details

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In the fourth installment of the dev diaries for Immortal Realms, there is an update on the final part of the Immortal Realms beta.

IMMORTAL REALMS: VAMPIRE WARS
UNLEASHES FEATURETTE UNCOVERING
FINAL GAME DETAILS
Vampiric strategy title rallies for release with story-based developer featurette, exclusive livestream and beta update for Steam and Xbox One

Bracknell, UK - (18 August, 2020) - Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive today shared that the 'Moroia' update for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is now available to beta players. The update adds the third and final campaign to the Steam beta and Xbox Game Preview versions of Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars ahead of its release on 28th August.

The Moroia campaign follows the story of the mysterious Moroia clan, allowing players to explore and do battle on the frozen plains of Esain while learning more about the clan's bloody history.

Also available is the fourth and final featurette filmed at Palindrome Interactive which dives into the game's story, details the inspiration for the narrative and explores the history and the bloody war between the game's three unique vampire clans. A supplementary article on the game's story and inspirations by Producer Atle Fagersten is available to read on the PlayStation Blog.

If you missed any previous instalments in the Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars developer featurette series, catch up here:
Part I - An Introduction to Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Part II - The Gameplay and Systems of Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Part III - The Story and Inspiration of Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on 28th August for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Access to the closed beta is available up until launch for those pre-purchasing at the Microsoft Store via Xbox Game Preview.

More information.

This actually looks/sounds good and it's a game I overlooked many times.:thinking:

From latest gameplay on YT appears turn-based, but is a stupid card-game.. After beating excellent Monster Train, I don't need any card game for a long time.

Oh boy, I just saw that they'll release the game on next August, 28th (same day as Wasteland 3). I've pre-purchased Immortal Realms already and I really wish them all the luck and success :)

Yeah just noticed that as well. Someone email the developer. Bad…Bad…idea.:faint:

As for me I'll be playing Wasteland III instead.

After beating excellent Monster Train, I don't need any card game for a long time.

God I'm hopeless at Monster Train. Can't even bet the first Covenant level, no matter which faction combination I try.

Oh boy, I just saw that they'll release the game on next August, 28th (same day as Wasteland 3). I've pre-purchased Immortal Realms already and I really wish them all the luck and success :)

I've watched some longer play-thrus and this looks like a great game. Gives me HoMM vibes but in a darker gothic setting - can't wait!

God I'm hopeless at Monster Train. Can't even bet the first Covenant level, no matter which faction combination I try.

I text-edited the artifacts: Any new artifact I won, I just included in the next run. By toward the end of the game I had like 3+ pages full with artifacts and the game was a breeze. Bought almost everything from all the shops. It was my entire point: to see all the bosses and final content with 0% grind. Because of work, I've no time..

Pretty nice game actually! Gameplay saturates really well. I thought it will be 3 or 4 allowed units on each floor, but it turned out in the end the floors got filled to the brim with 8 to 10 of my units all the time and the poor enemy IIRC could reach my engine-sanctum like 1 or two times, but because of enhanced engine powers and like 30-40 of my artifacts active, they didn't have a chance there.. :D

Enemy Bosses rarely made it to the second level for the very same reason expounded above. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom