Batman: Arkham Knight

I only play it for the articles! ;)

Warner revealed the next franchise entry: Gotham Knights.

The next video is gameplay (cba to link the CGI trailer), says pre-alpha, you'll notice some stutters, probably will get worse in the actual release on PC. :evilgrin:

Cool and it's so original. It will probably be another optimized PC port again.:roll:

Moving on I'm still waiting for a proper Superman game from Warner/Rock Steady.

This one feels more like Schumacher's Batman and Robin.

Batman_and_Robin.jpg

This one feels more like Schumacher's Batman and Robin.
That was the one with George Clooney as Batman & Schwarzenegger as Mr Freeze right? Still remember the theme song kiss from a rose for by Seal.:biggrin:

Yep, that was the one with Arnie as Mr. Freeze. I think the Seal song was from the previous horror of Val Kilmer's Batman.

Yep, that was the one with Arnie as Mr. Freeze. I think the Seal song was from the previous horror of Val Kilmer's Batman.
I used to love watching the original Batman movies but each was so vastly different with no continuation at all. That's why Nolan's Batman trilogy was the better series.

As for the the song yeah my bad it was the Val Kilmer version with Jim Carrey as Riddler.

Warner revealed the next franchise entry: Gotham Knights.

The next video is gameplay (cba to link the CGI trailer), says pre-alpha, you'll notice some stutters, probably will get worse in the actual release on PC. :evilgrin:

I enjoyed most of the Arkham games, and think this looks well groovy.

Be nice to stare at Batgirl's arse for a playthrough rather than Batman's for a change.

It isn't, but the new Suicide Squad game somehow is. I guess after all the events in Knight that we're following... Harley??

It's a PR stunt where I refuse to trust Warner on any nosepulls.
Batman is dead in the new Warner batman game and the game is not in the same universe as Asylum-City-BrokenPOS? And at the same time SuicideSquad… Yea, get lost Warner.

I really liked the Arkham games and Rocksteady produced the best Batman simulators in my opinion. So I am keeping my eyes open for the Suicide Squad game and would not be surprised if Batman is still there at some stage.

The Arkham Knights one looks like a high quality run of the mill type game to keep things going until Suicide Squad. It is made by the same team that made Batman Origins.

Back
Top Bottom