Last game(s) you bought

Besides VtM: Bloodlines, I also bought from GOG Summer Sales (until now):

-Wizardry 6, 7, 8
-The whole Elder Scrolls bundle

Collecting backlog is an art :p

For vtm:bloodlines I recommend getting the fan made patch. If you don't know it let me know and I'll link you tomorrow. Also the game is absolutely amazing.

Picked up Dead State: Reanimated on the GOG sale for $5. I had played the demo a bit a long time ago. I'm enjoying it, although I can see it getting repetitive eventually...

I bought the Hasbro Classics bundle @ GOG.com. Of the 6 games comprised in the bundle, I only played (and finished) 2 of them: PS:T and the 1st NWN (played core game only, no expansions or whatevers).

That was my final acquisition on this GOG Summer Sale. Now, I'll catch a little break in order to move on to the Steam Sale next 23rd June.
:p

Last edited:
I played Wiz 8 years ago when I 1st bought the boxed edition (I never played any of the previous Wizadry games). I also consider Wiz 8 a great game, but man those respawning mobs… they made giving up on the game, I played it like up until half-part.

But the party chat/banter is great, even to these days. How they react to thinkgs like fights, critical hits, critical misses, finding hidden things… My lizardman warrior kept yelling (at start of fights) "We got a customer!" :)

Picked up Grim Dawn on GOG, haven't played this type of game in a while. Hope it has something like D2 Assassin.
So dark...Perfect. ;)

X-COM Enemy Unknown Plus (PS Vita) - already played on PC and partial replay on iOS, but prefer the Vita controls to iOS and having fun replaying for the first time in a couple of years!

Tales of Heart R (PS Vita) - hadn't heard of this much before but it was on sale and the forum opinions in a couple of places are pretty solid ... it is on deck behind XCOM :)

Lego Star Wars – The Force Awakens (iPad) - I have loved the LEGO Star Wars games since the first one in 2005, but haven't connected so much with the other franchises or some of the more recent LEGO games. This one, however, I am loving this one ... and also that it has full MFi support for controllers :)

Didn't buy it yet, but I think that perhaps I should buy Five Nights at Freddy's … that game is teasing me.

EDIT

Bought it. The tease was strong in this one.

Last edited:
During the Steam Sale I got Dungeon Lords and ESO. Although I already own Dungeon Lords CE Edition I bought It to play on a Modern System. I'm enjoying it except wish the interface was better, once finished I'll install ESO.
I also bought DreamFall Chapters Season Pass on Gog Summer Sale but haven't played it yet.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahrgh!
*Jump scare*

Dungeon Rats, the crawler spinoff of Age of Decadence.

I finally decided to buy Tyranny after watching some let's play from reviewers today (and it's already pre-loaded!). Also pre-loading Dishonored 2, but I pre-ordered that a while back when I got a 27% off on GreenGamingMan.

I'm not sure which one I'll play first though.

Heavily disappointed in news about ME4 (being MMO), WL3 (also MMO) and Tyranny (finishable in one afternoon), preordered Dishonored 2.
Preloading.

Heavily disappointed in news about ME4 (being MMO), WL3 (also MMO) and Tyranny (finishable in one afternoon), preordered Dishonored 2.
Preloading.

Since when do afternoons have 20-30 hours? Guess you live in Alaska or something.

Preloading.

Tell us if you had problems with the Denuvo Antitamper DRM on that thing.

I have (and had) no performance problems in any game that uses Denuvo.
That means Dragon Age Bears, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Metal Gear Solid 5 - all work smooth as butter.

On the other hand I never bought nor ever will buy some pathetic Dark Souls clone from team17 or something I can never remember. Denuvo in that clone was accused to cause performance problems, later it was discovered that the game itself was utterly broken.

As for Dishonored 2, I cannot sit much (hurts my stomach post operation) so can't play it and speak about Denuvo there. For next few days at least…
However, Dishonored 2 on PC does have performance problems unrelated to any kind of DRM.

Back
Top Bottom