Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone Screenshots and Video

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We received some screenshots and a video for The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone.

Eye also located this article about why Gamespot's Mike Mahardy can't wait for it.

The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone is full of varied quests to follow, and striking characters to meet. There's so much I can't share, but only because the expansion is so story driven, and laced with powerful moments throughout my two hours. It's also well paced, a facet that's hard to come by in an open-world RPG, wherein players have every chance to venture off the beaten path. There's no shortage of promising games releasing this fall. But judging by the time I spent with it, Hearts of Stone deserves just as much attention on October 13.
More information.

A German magazine wrote:
Hearts of Stone can even be played separately. We can start a new addon-game in the main menu. We then start with a level 32 Geralt with solid equipment, the main quest is considered to be completed and we immediatley dive into the expansion. However the complete game world is open to us including all the main game's side quests.
Can anybody confirm this or tell how it works in detail?
Because withot the expansion it wasn't possible to play in the game world where the main quest was considered as completed.

I'd love to play this and the upcoming extension but I want to play it with the main quest still uncompleted. Would kill immersion for me.

I have just one question.

The mob on the first pic, is it another Gwent opponent not happy after we win? :D

I have just one question.

The mob on the first pic, is it another Gwent opponent not happy after we win? :D

I pull out a white glove and slap you across the face to challenge you to a game of Gwent.

GameSpot > Gamestar or Gamestar > GameSpot … you decide ;)
Hum... I don't see a contradiction here?

For me it's important that I can play the new content after finishing the main quest. I don't care if it's possible to play it with an uncompleted main quest.

Back
Top Bottom