Beltion - 3 New Screens @ GamersHell

magerette

Hedgewitch
GamersHell has updated their gallery for Rostok Games' action RPG Beltion:Beyond Ritual. You can see them here. There's also a brief game description:
Beltion: Beyond Ritual combines traditional RPG and action elements with features like main quests and optional side quests, fighting with different enemies, character development, gathering and usage of souls. The game's universe combines freeform gameplay with the historical reality of medieval Europe, while your main character is a Necromancer chosen by the priests of the Death God for his uncommon abilities...
Worthplaying has the same screens and additional game info here.
More information.

What two updates for Beltion in one year???

That's just crazy! What's next a dozen screen shots for Heart of Eternity? I guess its time for my semi-annual joke about Heart of Eternity and Inquisitor!

Eh I don't have the energy....

I've been looking forward to this since Gothic 1 or something, since it seemed very Gothic inspired back in the days. However, now I'm beginning to think the game will be a new Duke Nukem Forever.

There are regular updates on the developper site ( http://www.beltion-game.com/ ) but only in russian ). Nothing for the english part of the site.
And that's the major problem of Beltion : will it be published outside the russian speaking country one day ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom