Legends of Eisenwald - Standalone Addon: Bastard

Cool I liked first game. Only thing is I wish combat had some more options.

I really enjoyed Eisenwald, and plan on replaying it later this year. If this new game is anything like the first, I'll be giving it a go at some point.

Hehe first I've heard about this, clicked on Steam and it told me it was already in my library! I backed the Kickstarter and chose the pledge which included all future DLC, I guess this counts?! :)

Looking forward to giving it a go.

Daniel.

I loved LoE, my favorite game that year, but then I have a policy of not buying DLCs for RPGs, but then this is standalone, oh man what to do.
Hmm... it's only 3 maps 5-6 hours.

One of my favs as well, will be grabbing this for sure

Original game is three bucks right now, for interested parties.

Three bucks for Legends of Eisenwald is an absolute steal, you'll be well ahead of the payment after you play for thirty minutes. And you will enjoy those thirty minutes, and crave only more!

FUN KILL: Combat is super boring, gives the player no options at all compared to XCOM. World is unattractive.
A v o i d W a r e

FUN KILL: Combat is super boring, gives the player no options at all compared to XCOM. World is unattractive.
A v o i d W a r e

Just as counterpoint, I spent about 100 hours playing Legends of Eisenwald, and found it very enjoyable. Game world is gorgeous.

PLAYWARE.

Daniel.

Lord almighty, Eisenwald was far more enjoyable to me than was X-com the second. Several parts of Eisenwald I found quite challenging, X-com the second had no challenge whatsoever.

Just as counterpoint, I spent about 100 hours playing Legends of Eisenwald, and found it very enjoyable. Game world is gorgeous.

PLAYWARE.

Daniel.

I agree however combat needs more options

You know when I heard Bastard and seen the the Box image I thought this was a different game. Only because if you watch anime or read manga its a cult-classic title.

Doesn't help the Steam page calls it Bastard and not Legends of Eisenwald Bastard.

I saw in a Steam thread, Aterdux is working on another RPG / strategy hybrid called "Good Knight". Details to be announced soon.

The Legends of Eisenwald guys and gals reenact the combat from their game:

See if you can pick out the Watcher in the YouTube comments…

Back
Top Bottom