What games are you playing now?

Have been digging out EVIL GENIUS again, plus, I downloaded the "Word Domination Starter Pack", which contains extra stuff (if you're interested, look at Evil Planet for it, under "Patches").

Have been digging out EVIL GENIUS again, plus, I downloaded the "Word Domination Starter Pack", which contains extra stuff (if you're interested, look at Evil Planet for it, under "Patches").

Isn't that the one you try to build a "secret agent" proof lair? Kind of a spoof of the Bond movies? I thought that looked fun when it came out but never bought it.

Like several others, I've joined the Eschalon cult. I appear to be at the final batlle in Puzzle Quest, but there's a whole lot of empty map, so I'm thinking there might be a plot twist a-comin. PQ is getting about 1 battle a night for now.

Isn't that the one you try to build a "secret agent" proof lair? Kind of a spoof of the Bond movies? I thought that looked fun when it came out but never bought it.

Yes, in a way yes, judging from your description.

You must build your own base there - like Blofeld - and try to dominate the world.

And of course Secret Agents will come to infiltrate your base ...

It looks very much like ... well, a mixture between James Bond, NOLF and a big part of Austin Powers.

You could try this site (the official one doesn't exist anymore):
http://www.evilplanet.com/

Archive of the old, official page:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070329135227/www.howevilareyou.com/us/overview.jsp

I'm replaying fallout 2 now that I've finished witcher (which is the best game this year btw) :)

Yes, in a way yes, judging from your description.

You must build your own base there - like Blofeld - and try to dominate the world.

And of course Secret Agents will come to infiltrate your base ...

It looks very much like ... well, a mixture between James Bond, NOLF and a big part of Austin Powers.

You could try this site (the official one doesn't exist anymore):
http://www.evilplanet.com/

Archive of the old, official page:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070329135227/www.howevilareyou.com/us/overview.jsp

Yeah that's the one. Is it worth picking up?

Just finished Two Worlds...

Now playing Dominions 3... what a game... so many options... quite a bit of depth for an indie game. And I love the turn based strategy (mostly because I suck at real time strategy games).

Also getting ready to start The Witcher. I'm really excited about this one... I hope it lives up to what I've been reading here and elsewhere.

The Witcher is better than Two Worlds, which I also enjoyed!!

Playing CivCity Rome. I don't play it that often because whenever I do load it up I'm utterly sucked in and before I know it many hours have passed. I'm on the Londinium mission which eventually requires every resource to be available and every good made and maintained for Palaces. Should be a challenge.

The Witcher is better than Two Worlds, which I also enjoyed!!

The Witcher is better than Two Worlds, which I never bothered playing.... because The Witcher is so much better than Two Worlds...

I know it's circular reasoning but it's the honest to goodness truth! ;)

with my Thanksgiving long gone (celebrated last weekend) and everyone else either outta town or busy, I settled into a long uninterrupted Resident Evil 4 session...

That "night of the living dead" part where youre barricaded in the house @ mid chapter 2 was so chaotic, and difficult! Zombies everywhere! I finally found best policy was to take a spot on the stairs and grenade/shotgun zombies below, after all windows open and zombies flooding in. Unload the shotgun into them, bunch them up, bammo nail em with a grenade. I let my compadre go upstairs and I just manned the stairs. Intense part of the game, loved it!

I'm bothered by some bugs in the next segment tho, which finally had me shutting down the game for the day, er night. (who am I kidding, i'll prolly fire it up again in 15 mins!). You have a choice of two paths, lots o' zombies or el gigante (major mountain troll looking thing). I'll take the path with major zombie-cide. Now Ive played this part twice now, chainsaw mamas and all. First time, the key to open the next part never dropped off one of the chainsaw hags. Second time, the game froze when opening the door exiting the stage, after that veritable final Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade of zombies!

I mean, it's fun and all, but I'm trying to make some progress here!

Let's see. I joined the Eschalon club, been playing Roller coaster tycoon 3 since they have fixed many of the bugs that made it yucky to play and now its a pretty enjoyable game.
Also been playing Dragon Quest 8 (ps2). Most of my game time has been with Eschalon. I am really looking forward to the other two books. Even though it grinds to a crawl after I load a few million trees on my computer.

Finally plowed thru the last portion of zombies in RE4, now in the castle dodging flaming catapults. I love the rifle, used it a lot in the last chapter, looks like I'm going to be using it a lot here too

I'm still in the midst of FF X-2 and started another tour through Final Doom (halfways through TNT by now).

Right now, I just started a game called Painkiller: Overdose. It's pure mindless entertainment, ala Doom. I usually play a first person shooter alongside with a CRPG, depending on my mood. I just finished Bioshock, and need to finish Two Worlds. I want to buy the Witcher, but I'll probably wait for a price break because I already have enough unfinished games. In any case, for me I'm currently playing Painkiller: Overdose and Two Worlds.

Overdose, is this the former Painkiller mod? I was 'forced' to play a level of the original Painkiller, Harbinger and the XBox version of Arx Fatalis at Dreamcatcher's GC booth back in 2003 :).

Back
Top Bottom