Finally looking at a decent mouse

Yeah, that's a good advice regardless.
Luckily most of them will probably have the most prominent logitech and razer mice anyways. Not so sure abour roccat though.

I went to the Curry PC world close to my house and they had a couple Logitech mice that seemed nice, but mostly Razer and Steel Series. They have a good selection of Roccat on their website though so it might just be a matter of finding the right store.

I went to the Curry PC world close to my house and they had a couple Logitech mice that seemed nice, but mostly Razer and Steel Series. They have a good selection of Roccat on their website though so it might just be a matter of finding the right store.

Since you are from UK, Maplins also have Roccat in some stores.

I used to like the simple 3 button $10 logitech. Then after a whlie since I liked it and it was cheap they stopped making it. Now I have to scrounge around for a simple $10 3 button mouse. They spend so much effort to make them crappy these days.

I would recommend the Razer DeathAdder, i know there is often a lot of hate for Razer online regarding RMA's but i've been using the DeathAdder since 2013 and had zero issues. This guide has a good overview of gaming mice https://www.blizzgc.com/gaming-mouse/ and ranks the DeathAdder as the top :)

If Razer is not a good for you then I would pick up a Logitech G502 (which I also use on my laptop).

HTH

I kid you not, I've been using the same cheap Logitech mouse for 6-7 years. If it's slow, just move your hand faster. ;)

Back
Top Bottom