Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Missions and Monsters DLC on June 23

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Missions and Monsters DLC for Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark will be released on June 23:

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Missions and Monsters DLC - Trailer

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark gets even bigger and better with its first major content expansion! Coming 23rd of June for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch!

More information.

I have been waiting to start my play through for this.

I have been waiting to start my play through for this.

Same! I finally downloaded it two weeks ago in case I had spare time. Now I'll wait for DLC :)

Excellent game. I don't know if I have the energy to do another playthrough for the DLC, but it was worth every second I spent playing through it and finishing it back when it came out.

It's been sitting in my library but I've not started it yet… might have to get the DLC first. Either way, looking forward to this… I've only heard great things about it.

Last edited:
Excellent game. I don't know if I have the energy to do another playthrough for the DLC, but it was worth every second I spent playing through it and finishing it back when it came out.

I agree, its a great game, but its not short, and Its not the type of game where you can play through very differently in another playthrough. I really enjoyed this one too, but its not the kind of game I'd replay.

Yeah, it may not have much (any) replay value but as forgottenlor says, it's really long and satisfying so who cares?

Art is so lame! :D Some boss fights were okay, but the art is atrocious at multiple places. :D

? I like the art in the game...I guess it is subjective?

Back
Top Bottom