Cyberpunk 2077 - In-Game Teaser Clip

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on a new in-game teaser clip for Cyberpunk 2077.

CD Projekt RED has released a short but sweet in-game teaser clip for Cyberpunk 2077. This teaser clip showcases a panoramic view of Night City at night, with lots of neon lights. And, while it's short, I'm certain that most Cyberpunk 2077 fans will find it cool.

CD Projekt RED has also revealed that the first, 25-minute episode of Night City Wire will air tomorrow at 6PM CEST. In this episode, the team will show a brand new trailer, present fresh gameplay footage and chat with the devs in detail about one of the game features.

[...]
More information.

New trailer from the prologue of the game.

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Trailer — The Gig

Watch the brand new trailer showcasing the world, characters, story, and action of Cyberpunk 2077!

I'm hoping they're just working the GTA vibe because they know that sells. Hopefully there's a bit more depth and variety of tone in the game.

The live stream is still going on. Looks like the witcher sense is back, but in Cyberpunk 2077 you go into people's memory's/video footage to get clues for quests.

I'll share the full stream video when it's over.

Last edited:
I'm hoping they're just working the GTA vibe because they know that sells. Hopefully there's a bit more depth and variety of tone in the game.
Yeah hate to say but it's GTA with heavy RPG elements.

The demo previews coming out today mention this.

More videos.:)

Cyberpunk 2077 - FULL 'Braindance' Gameplay Demo

Check out Cyberpunk's Braindance Gameplay Demo shown off during the Night City Wire: Episode 1 live steam.
Cyberpunk 2077 - Official Gameplay Trailer Breakdown

Check out the new Cyberpunk 2077 trailer "The Gig" shown off during the Night City Wire: Episode 1 live stream.
Cyberpunk 2077 Hands-On Impressions: All Three Classes Explored

We finally went hands-on with one of the most anticipated games of the generation, Cyberpunk 2077, and in this video, Jake Dekker, Tamoor Hussain, and Edmond Tran describe their experiences with the opening hours of the game. Each of them built their characters as different from one another as they could, selecting divergent life paths and building up their stats and skillsets in unique ways.

Full Episode One Live Stream

Cyberpunk 2077 - FULL Night City Wire Episode 1 Gameplay Presentation

Check out the entire Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire: Episode 1 live stream.

On a side note the delay to November was a good thing as players mention bugs, and go into detail about customization. Yes it includes a pubic hair/genitalia slider.:lol:

Last edited:
Can these degenerates from IGN and other sites make videos without their narcissoid rubbish chat and faces, but instead show only the game itself?

Time for some articles.

What We Think After 4 Hours in Night City - IGN
I can definitively say that, in the build I played, the inventory management was a bit clunky, with some gear and upgrade screens best described as annoyingly unintuitive. So too were some of the tutorials (though at least those were short-lived), and the driving controls didn’t feel particularly good either – though I appreciated the option to drive from a third-person view. But most, if not all of these issues are exactly the kinds of things CD Projekt Red can spend the next four-plus months ironing out. Cyberpunk 2077 feels like the spiritual successor to Warren Spector’s legendary original, Hall-of-Fame-inducted Deus Ex, and I cannot personally pay it a higher compliment than that. It just might somehow live up to the years of hype.
Livestream reveals the ‘braindance’ and Mad Max-style mayhem - Polygon
On Thursday, the team behind Cyberpunk 2077 revealed new elements of its highly anticipated role-playing game, including new gameplay mechanics. The Night City Wire livestream gave the world its first look at what it will be like to boot the game up when it launches on Nov. 19. It also revealed new features of its game world — including a wild new gameplay mode called “braindance,” which was drawn from the lore of the original tabletop RPG.

Here’s a rundown on everything we learned during the show.
Cyberpunk 2077 could be the year's most ambitious game - Cnet
After nearly five hours, Cyberpunk 2077 is still a mystery to me. This is partially because the game is intensively complex. Both its gameplay and mythos are so rich in detail that the session I played was something of an information overload, but in a promising way.

Of 2020's blockbuster games, I can safely guess that Cyberpunk 2077 will be the most ambitious. If V's story is better than I think it will be and Night City as engrossing as I expect it to be, Cyberpunk 2077 may also be the best.
Cyberpunk 2077 is complex and overwhelming but it works - Kotaku
Cyberpunk 2077 didn’t quite click with me until I met Certo.

In a recent demo with the Cyberpunk 2077 devs, I was guiding my character, an urban mercenary and hacker, through her neighborhood when I was stopped by a local boxing coach near his outdoor gym. He had history with my character, apparently, and needed someone to test out the new practice robot he had purchased. My performance prompted the coach to explain that there were opportunities for competent street fighters to make some cash around the sprawling metropolis of Night City, where most of Cyberpunk is set. All I had to do was defeat other hopefuls in unsanctioned matches as a form of self-promotion.
Cyberpunk 2077 hands-on: Night City overflows with choices - The Verge
It’s hard to say right now whether this game can live up to the immense hype surrounding it. CD Projekt Red has the near-impossible task of following up arguably the best RPG of the last decade in The Witcher 3, doing so at a time of uncertainty both for an industry that’s about to switch hardware generations when Cyberpunk 2077 launches this November and in a world dealing with an unparalleled moment of uncertainty.

Can these degenerates from IGN and other sites make videos without their narcissoid rubbish chat and faces, but instead show only the game itself?
Sadly no every video on YouTube has a face talking.:p

I have an urge to write below every single one of those "stop blathering and show your tits". At least it might be something interesting to waste time on.
Regardless of gender.

I take note on how every reviewer goes to terms like "clunky", "overwhelming", "buggy", etc, and then tries to sugar coat it at the end with things like "it still works", "it can still get fixed", "it's ambitious".

To me that sound like they really want to like the game (maybe because they were given the game to try out and they want that to keep happening in the future from this particular studio), but they feel the game isn't as good as it could be. Which does not surprise me one tiny bit.

I take note on how every reviewer goes to terms like "clunky", "overwhelming", "buggy", etc, and then tries to sugar coat it at the end with things like "it still works", "it can still get fixed", "it's ambitious".

To me that sound like they really want to like the game (maybe because they were given the game to try out and they want that to keep happening in the future from this particular studio), but they feel the game isn't as good as it could be. Which does not surprise me one tiny bit.

Moreso you're reading this with the bias you have. For example, "overwhelming" is never used as a pejorative here, only to express how much there is to do and how much sensory stimulation there is in a large, busy city environment.

It IS ambitious. You're going to make more typos in a 1,000 page novel then in a shopping list. That's just common sense, not spin. And the fact that the game has been delayed until November to address bugs makes the observation that some of the bugs observed in June might be addressed by launch wholly justifiable.

Why would I be biased against the company that brought me one of the best games ever with the Witcher 3? If anything, it does bother me a little how people in a RPG site are wearing rose-tinted glasses when the topic is GTApunk 2077, and I really hope to be wrong because I too would like to have a great time with this game and I preordered it when it was first announced thinking it would be a different game. Time will tell.

I don't play EA for the spoilers and the beta feel, I will certainly not make an educated guess on a game 6 months before a gold release on the basis of some journalists I don't care about the rest of the year.

The only thing that reminds me of GTA is the dialogue and voice acting. Other than that, I guess it's a city and there are cars.

I agree with @joxer;. The interviewers are obnoxious and the lousiest interviewers I've seen (well not the lousiest, but far below average). It's just a big circle jerk.

About the trailer it feels cringey to me. Like a teenage fantasy of what a criminal life in Cyberpunk is. I hope it is just a marketing ploy.

About the "overwhelming and complex" comments, that could be positive, if the complexity is fun.

Back
Top Bottom