|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)

Default What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)

May 19th, 2018, 18:42
The JapanStudio Vita classic hit the apps tore and ios in the form of No Heroes Allowed No Puzzles Either and I got to say it is one addicting, funny and awesome game. you guys got to try it especially on the iPads large display. It just plays perfectly and if you are an rpg fan particularly with nostalgia or rpgs of the 90s youll love it. Other awesome games thst came out this past week and are hardcore gamers games include Odium to the core. damm this ga,e is trippy and hard. And I hard. It is also just surreal. You have bugs and metallic machinery flying around in foreground and bakcground and crazy bosses with graphics thst come out of world of goo. Never knew a gamers game or a hardcore game could be made to be played with jsut one button. another title worth mention is Bo bartika. This is just an awesome puzzle game. anyway.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 19th, 2018, 20:42
Why would we want to play a game with bugs ? We prefer our games to be bug free.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

May 19th, 2018, 21:51
I'm wondering if that Hyrule Warriors game for the Switch is any good, but since I'm three days into Fallout the second, I don't need anything new at the moment.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
+1:

May 20th, 2018, 15:54
I was talking about mobile. I dont think the Switch technically classifies as a mobile console. The reaosn I say this is because it connects to the TV first and foremost. The 3DS on the other hand is and I have one and it is dearly to my heart. That and iPad is what I do literally all my gaming on. The iPad and 3DS. I am always on the go on the move or jogging in parks at night and at rest stops I use 3ds.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

May 20th, 2018, 18:52
Do you really need to open a new thread weekly about phone garbage? Are you on Google and Apple payroll? No? Then what are you doing here, open a church of phones and as every other church, start milking money from believers and followers.

In the meantime I suggest buying some diamonds, gems and other lootboxes/energy crap in Harry Potter phonegame already.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)

May 22nd, 2018, 18:33
joxer, you really ought to give Odium to the core a try. It is more of a hardcore game than most platformers on any system. And youll be surprised how much skill it takes to play it even with one input command. WHat I was getting at is that input or controls dont distract from whether a game can be hardcore or fun or challenging or a real game at all. Any system known to earth even a sandbox outside can have a gamers game or a game that takes skill and patience to play and is as deep as a game made for the atari jaguar for instance. Basically, input has no bearing on quality. Btw, I dont play on phones, I use the iPad exclusively. In fact, I dont even ahrdly browse the web on anything other than the ipad. I even have abluetooth keyboard for it. It is so much more comfortable to hold even for browsing when laying down or leaning back on a chair/cushion than a laptop.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

May 22nd, 2018, 18:35
I atually recently started writing game reviews for a famous mobile site, so I get to play many of the games free of charge for writing the reviews and get paid a bit too. Thats why I was so excited last week to have so many great games out. I am really a nostalgic or retro gamer anyway so having games like super hydorah out and playing it for the first time is cool.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

May 22nd, 2018, 19:46
it seems its apple only
--
i dont like bioware games

turian

Sentinel

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

May 22nd, 2018, 19:56
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Do you really need to open a new thread weekly about phone garbage? Are you on Google and Apple payroll? (…)
Of course he is on Apple's payroll, just take a look at his nick
--
Sou tricolor de corao!

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jger!

henriquejr

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

May 22nd, 2018, 19:59
There are actually a number of quality RPGs on mobile, and not only ports.

Touch Arcade used to have this column covering some of the best/classic ones

http://toucharcade.com/category/rpg-reload/

Polyester

Watchdog

May 23rd, 2018, 22:06
lol, so I find iut they did an update to the movile galaxy on fire 3making it thes witch version for an 14.99 iap. What is dunny is that the switch version, which came out originally after the movile version got rated really high:
http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/…galaxy_on_fire
Last edited by AppleIntimidation; May 24th, 2018 at 13:56.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

May 24th, 2018, 13:56
turian and joser, if you have an ipad out or access to one fire up both odium to the core and suepr hydorah. Your fingers will be soar in no time. in a good way that is.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

May 24th, 2018, 14:20
Originally Posted by AppleIntimidation View Post
joser

I suggest replacing the broken keyb… Erm, touchscreen.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)

Yesterday, 20:44
Why the freak would i get an ipad when I can get a really nice tablet ?

turian and joser, if you have an ipad out or access to one fire up both odium to the core and suepr hydorah. Your fingers will be soar in no time. in a good way that is.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

+1:

Yesterday, 22:02
Why don't you guys leave some open garbage bags on the porch, to see what else we can attract?
--
"Orwell was almost exactly wrong in a strange way. He thought the world would end with Big Brother watching us, but it ended with us watching Big Brother." Alan Moore

Ripper

Ngikufisela iwela

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
+1:

Yesterday, 22:16
Originally Posted by you View Post
Why the freak would i get an ipad when I can get a really nice tablet ?
Like a MS Surface Pro 4?

pibbur who [sadly|thankfully] is not being paid by Micro$oft to say this.
--
d++a63e++TU4567'!S'!89!A!WM!LuC++++u+++uF+++nRnS ++++wC-o++++wSuLB++++

1. The cat is alive! And pissed!!!
2. It's been 82 years. The cat is dead, and the stench is unbearable!!!

pibbur who

Number 14
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Yesterday, 22:58
Actually I just don't like ios; I tend to use android right now but who knows what in the future.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Yesterday, 23:16
I was talking about mobile. I dont think the Switch technically classifies as a mobile console. The reaosn I say this is because it connects to the TV first and foremost. The 3DS on the other hand is and I have one and it is dearly to my heart. That and iPad is what I do literally all my gaming on. The iPad and 3DS. I am always on the go on the move or jogging in parks at night and at rest stops I use 3ds.
The Switch CAN connect to a TV, but I dont connect mine to the tv. I play it 100% in portable mode.

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Today, 06:15
Same here, I find the Switch screen perfectly adequate for the games I've played on it to date. My television is fifty inches or so, I wouldn't want to play any game on such a large screen.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Today, 15:16
All the games he mentioned are on Steam too, except maybe that puzzle one. You don't need Apple's overpriced tablet to play it.

Ivanwah

Watchdog

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)