Quantcast
What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week) - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)

Default What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)

Yesterday, 18:42
The JapanStudio Vita classic hit the apps tore and ios in the form of No Heroes Allowed No Puzzles Either and I got to say it is one addicting, funny and awesome game. you guys got to try it especially on the iPads large display. It just plays perfectly and if you are an rpg fan particularly with nostalgia or rpgs of the 90s youll love it. Other awesome games thst came out this past week and are hardcore gamers games include Odium to the core. damm this ga,e is trippy and hard. And I hard. It is also just surreal. You have bugs and metallic machinery flying around in foreground and bakcground and crazy bosses with graphics thst come out of world of goo. Never knew a gamers game or a hardcore game could be made to be played with jsut one button. another title worth mention is Bo bartika. This is just an awesome puzzle game. anyway.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yesterday, 20:42
Why would we want to play a game with bugs ? We prefer our games to be bug free.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Yesterday, 21:51
I'm wondering if that Hyrule Warriors game for the Switch is any good, but since I'm three days into Fallout the second, I don't need anything new at the moment.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)