The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Best news I've heard all year is the demise of Mabar!! :)

Corwin's favorite is obviously "Prove Your Worth"!
Since "Prove" won the poll, I just assumed Corwin had stuffed the ballot box. He's funny like that.

Yes, we should do that one right after we finish STK!! :p :)

Saw a funny guild name today : "Dead Parrot Society". ;)

Since "Prove" won the poll, I just assumed Corwin had stuffed the ballot box. He's funny like that.

It did? I didn't check the poll, I was on break at work. I'm kinda surprised. I figured that would be like The Pit or Coal Chamber, one of those that people either love or hate.

Sagas won't be used for earning TR hearts

Jo & I were checking the forums tonight & found the following:

Posted by Vargouille (dev) on the forums on the 29th:

"Thanks to your feedback, we’ve revised our initial plans on how Hearts of Wood can be earned through gameplay. We’re leaving Heroic True Hearts of Wood untouched, still available through Tokens of the Twelve. Iconic and Epic Hearts of Wood are still obtained through Commendations of Valor, but we’re moving Commendations out of Saga rewards and into the end reward lists for all Epic quests."

You can read the full post with additional details, & responses, at:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...-Hearts-of-Wood-(Second-Life)?highlight=sagas

Also, there was apparently a podcast where the devs (Glin, Tolero, and Cordovan) talked about all this … it's rather long, so it's been summarized in the following post by SiliconScout:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...g-my-silence?p=5152252&viewfull=1#post5152252

A couple of interesting points in the summary were that the devs:

• overestimated popularity of SAGA's did not delve deep to see if they were actually being completed
  • from their perspective heroic tr is somewhat broken, happy that players don't appear to think so

Interesting, thank you.

We have Friday now - I won't participate, becauseI've got to get up early - tomorrow morning I'm going to Munich for a few days (coming back on Tuesday).

Got a "Solar Enhancement" dealing an additional light damage for my weapon from Mabar yesterday - must've been one of the last possible Chamber runs, because the Chamber needs to long until it gets opened again … Got several dragon scales now, which I can turn in again next year … My Favoured Sould also got a basic Mabar cloak … And my Cleric an cosmetic spider on his head. ;) Got it by turning in 2 Mabar Signets (the Solar Enhancement did cost 1 Signet).

Do we have a plan for tonight?

Oh, the game is down, 2-4pm today. I just tried to login, and it's updating, so perhaps it will come up earlier. TBD.

It appears we've got all hands on deck with no late arrivals or early bails. Plus, token farming isn't quite as critical now, by all appearances. Sooooo, we're back on our 12s. Finish Threnal, run 1 desert quest (Rahmat), take toon level 13.

Sorry to throw a kink in your plans, but I most likely will not make it tonight, or will be extremely late. It's my uncles birthday tonight and I've just been informed we're going out around game time.

Spoke a little too soon, I did. Jinxed it, I did. Yep, that one's on me, folks. ;)

As Aletys hinted, there's an update to download. Doesn't appear too large.

Reywind, we did run the desert explorers on our 12's. Then switched up to highs and did a DA run. Saved Threnal for when you are back. I bailed but they were planning a preraid then raid run. Not sure what got done. Sorry I missed it.

We ran an over-level Dairy Queen, with The Savage Dragon getting the only raid drop there. Then Corwin dropped, so we did a partial pug run of the Shroud. JM and The Savage Dragon remained on after I dropped out, so I don't know past that.

In U20, any who have A) TRed since U19, or B) completed any raid other than Tempest Spine or Chronoscope will be getting a "Raider's Reward Box", which will offer a choice of raid loot. I think it's just CitW weapons, though. I need to get Ijii through a raid, as well as Aerie and Aneira.

Reywind, if you can make time, please solo the Desert explorers and the Chamber of Rahmat (Desert lvl10 walkup). You should have no trouble blasting thru that stuff on your own.

If he can get caught up, here's our upcoming agenda:
Threnal: East3, South1-3, Outdoor minis1-3
Take level 13
Desert stuff
Necro3
6 House quests, we'll see how many we need to run to keep our 3rd lifers on pace
Take level 14

Chances are we'll want to run all of those house quests. Level 12 content is fairly thin (Lordsmarch1, Cursed Crypt, finish Desert flags, Dairy Queen, Invaders) so we'll need to allow our 3rd lifers opportunity to bank up. If U20 drops in the middle of all that, all bets are off, but we'll see.

My intention is to bounce between the Desert and Necro3. Both packs have been known to "drag on" so we'll try a little variety to keep everyone awake. Aletys is on rat maze. :cm:

Can we organise the rat maze for the week I'm away? :)

Back
Top Bottom