Skyrim - New Mod: Lordbound

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Farflame spotted a new mod for Skyrim called Lordbound on DSOGaming:

Skyrim: Lordbound

Skyrim: Lordbound is an expansion-sized mod packing 30+ hours of gameplay, new screenshots released

Modder ‘Arcky’ and his team are currently working on an expansion-sized mod for Skyrim, Skyrim: Lordbound. Skyrim: Lordbound will feature a whole new storyline and region for players to explore and promises to offer 30+ hours of new content, non-linear quests, new weapons/armor and more.

The team aimed to release this mod in Q4 2017, however it appears that it needs some extra time in order to complete it. The modding team still needs some additions and rewrites before everything is in a releasable state, however it will release next month a gameplay trailer for it.

[...]

More information.

Well at least this mod is close to completion. I will have to check it out when released. I appreciate mod news and I may have to reinstall Skyrim.

That's because you are doing it wrong booboo. I have Skyrim installed but I just play around with mods and there are new coming every week. Call it grown man sandbox.

I can't stand the sight of it anymore…I played it to death and burned out. Tried firing it up a few times, but it was completely unsatisfying…I backed it up to make space for new stuff but I doubt I'll install it again.

I put it down after roughly 80 hours. Haven't considered reinstalling it even once...on the other handI haven't really explored the mod scene. Are there mods that remove all the area and loot scaling?

Back
Top Bottom