BioWare - KotOR MMO to be Announced October 21?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Gamasutra takes this long-running story/speculation one step further, saying they received an invite to the official unveiling of the joint BioWare and LucasArts game:
LucasArts' and BioWare's long-awaited, much-discussed joint development project -- widely speculated to be an MMO set in the Star Wars universe circa BioWare's own Knights of the Old Republic -- will be revealed to the press October 21, according to an invitation sent out to media outlets including Gamasutra.

It is likely that the official announcement will come shortly after the October 21 press reveal held at LucasArts' San Francisco offices; events of this nature are frequently subject to a media embargo.

The postcard, which proclaims "The wait is over" and promises "the official unveiling of the game that's been rumored about for years," makes no explicit reference to Star Wars. It is branded with the LucasArts and BioWare logos and depicts floating robots and hooded figures in futuristic interior locations reminiscent of the sci-fi franchise.
More information.

THX 1138, the MMO! Can you catch the crooks and stay within budget?

So SOE is like the girl who was dumped but lives in denial until she shows up at the guys house only to find him in bed with another woman?

So SOE is like the girl who was dumped but lives in denial until she shows up at the guys house only to find him in bed with another woman?
Yes, but unlike in my dreams, I don't think she's going to be joining in.

Gotta carry an extra pair of undies on that day, hah. Man, I so hope its going to be KOTOR MMO. :)

I have no doubt you'll be getting a KotOR MMO Elikal.

October 21st would also be when Far Cry 2 comes out. And Fable 2. And Bioshock for the PS3. And Dead Space. And an Everquest expansion. And Barbie Horse Adventure: Riding Camp. Oh wait, that's the week after.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom