Birthday Thread

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her a donation to RPGWatch. What better way to celebrate a birthday than with your online friends at the Watch. :party: :cake: :party2:

Plus, she's going to Germany for Oktoberfest. That means I can party without the old lady around. Best birthday gift ever. ;)

Happy Birthday! That's a very generous thing to do.

However, your wife has gone to the German beer festival, while you stay at home. Are you sure the plan hasn't gone badly wrong?

Well, she is going with her old college roommates. Someone has to stay in boring Ohio and watch our bad dogs. Her ancestors are from Germania and she always wanted to visit.

But yes Ripper, now that I think about it, I got the short end of the stick :)

They are staying in Munich. She is going to do a lot of site seeing and just party one day and night at the festival. She loves history and wants to see a lot of sites.

Happy birthday, Hastar. :) :celebrate::party2::party:

Happy birthday Hastar and Thanks!

Let's hope they are all happy drunks! I mean at least the ones wearing lederhosen.

I got hammered at a German beer festival. Last thing I remember was a mustachioed man with lederhosen and an accordion telling me to go and get some fresh air. :biggrin:

Yeah!!!!! Oktoberfest time to eat bratwurst and drink my belly full.:party:

They hold these stateside also.

My wife had a great time in Munich for Oktoberfest. She loves Germany. She did tell me, that Australians were the craziest people at the festival and you could always tell when you passed a table of them. :)

She said the Scots came in a close 2nd and she saw a bunch of kilts in Munich. Doesn't surprise me, since I'm half Scottish and half my family is crazy. ;)

Happy birthday, henriquejr - thank you for the news you are sending in :beer:

Thank you, mein Freund !!
As for the news, I'll keep'em coming :)

Happy Birthday, henriquejr. Hope it's a good one!

Thank you friends @Ripper; @Thrasher; and @Carnifex; !! :handshake:

Back
Top Bottom