Why I love TES by Gopher

Ahh. Finally we can expect a thread with slightly above lukewarm posts. (ref. the What-was-it-worth thread)

pibbur who enjoys the TES games , but has to wait till after work before watching videos.

PS. BTW, thanks for sharing. ds.

Last edited:
Nice to see him mention the character system, which I loved as well. It's a big reason I keep coming back to Morrowind to this day. Different characters can play much differently depending on your race and class. It's very easy to roleplay many different types of characters.

Yup! For Morrowind I played 12 characters and currently in ESO I have.... 12 characters over 2 accounts!

Ya I really like them too. Was mainly MW for a very long time. Didn't play Skyrim until about a year after the GotY edition came out. In the last year though I've played more Oblivion than the other two. I never played vanilla, struggling through Oblivion with a FCOM install for the longest time and didn't enjoy it much at all. On a whim I trashed that install and started building one with a more considered approach. Much more enjoyable. I've got 4 main characters at the mo, each with about 80 hours on the clock. One's a thief/archer for random adventuring. Another has done the MQ and started Knights of the Nine. Another the Mages Guild + Shivering Isles and the last one is playing through MW MQ in Morroblivion. Haven't played for a few months but I know it's still there waiting for me.

Many fond memories.

Back
Top Bottom