Beyond Skyrim: Three Kingdoms - Announcement Trailer

Dumb analogy, and uncalled-for name-calling. This is supposed to be a site to actually discuss RPGs. If we were on a site to discuss the sports world, the relative merits of hockey and golf would certainly be fair game for discussion.

Well you're certainly welcome to your opinion! ;)

But same deal. If someone announced a golf tournament on a sports forum, and hockey fans decide to chime in to tell them golf is shit, sure the moderators might allow it, but guess what? Still assholes!

As for name-calling, the above examples were given in the form of parables, and no one here was specifically labeled. How you interpret those parables is completely your doing.

As for name-calling, the above examples were given in the form of parables, and no one here was specifically labeled. How you interpret those parables is completely your doing.
Oh ho ho, yeah, you're so sneaky and subtle! No, let's be real, the people who had "negative" things to say in this thread, you're calling assholes. I wasn't one of them here, but I'm sure I have been in other threads, so I'll assume you're calling me an asshole too. Now personally, I think the assholes are people like you (or at least those you're white-knighting) who just can't ever get over the fact that not everyone has positive things to say about a game they liked, and can't stop whining about it. Most likely, we just have fundamentally different opinions on what forum discussion is supposed to entail. Okay. Not sure why you have to resort to name-calling over it (however "subtle" it might be), but I'm pretty sure it's not the first time.

Oh ho ho, yeah, you're so sneaky and subtle! No, let's be real, the people who had "negative" things to say in this thread, you're calling assholes. I wasn't one of them here, but I'm sure I have been in other threads, so I'll assume you're calling me an asshole too. Now personally, I think the assholes are people like you (or at least those you're white-knighting) who just can't ever get over the fact that not everyone has positive things to say about a game they liked, and can't stop whining about it. Most likely, we just have fundamentally different opinions on what forum discussion is supposed to entail. Okay. Not sure why you have to resort to name-calling over it (however "subtle" it might be), but I'm pretty sure it's not the first time.

LOL

1315165836001.png

Great response - but about what I figured we'd see. Keep it classy.

What a bunch of nonsense. The ironic thing is that nothing really negative was even said. One person stated Skyrim was average to him while another mentioned that he's burned out on a 7 year old game. The horror!

As usual though, the Skyrim brigade charges in waving its flag of butthurt.

@JDR13; - there needs to be a 'butthurt' emoticon ;-) Yeah, I wasn't panning Skyrim - I just played it to death and don't see myself going back to it (or anything based on it) for a very long time, if ever. I enjoyed fiddling the game for years, although I wasn't happy with several changes over the older games. And of course, I have no issue with people who continue to enjoy it.

What a bunch of nonsense. The ironic thing is that nothing really negative was even said.

Ya, this is actually a pretty mild Skyrim thread. I was hoping for more popcorn-eating reactions.

Back
Top Bottom