Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines 2 Delayed to 2021

The text version of the twitter announcement.:)
WE ARE MOVING THE LAUNCH OF VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE - BLOODLINES 2 TO 2021.

Our goal has always been to deliver the best game possible, to immerse you into a Seattle re-imagined in the World of Darkness, and deliver a worthy successor to the original Bloodlines game. Due to the quality bar and ambitions we have set for ourselves, we have made the difficult decision that we need more time. This means that our goal to release in 2020 is no longer possible. Moving launch is one of the changes we are making to ensure the best player experience possible.

This is not a decision taken lightly nor is it the first option we considered. We will share more information in the coming months on launch timing and other organizational changes that will help us achieve this goal.

We understand that this will be a disappointment to many of you, but we also appreciate how our ambition is echoed through many parts of the community. We hope you understand that, while difficult, this is the right call.

We thank you all for your patience while we continue to build Bloodlines 2.

Everything is gonna be/will be delayed to 2021. Our lives too!

Well the animations and the face animations looked deted as hell for 2020... not to talk about the AI…so maybe they will have time to fix them? Once can hope…

Given how the whole Source / HL2 / typical-Troika cluster-F messed up the release of the original game, I am totally cool with the delay. Itching to replay the original after I finish Gothic 2 :)

Guess I'll just find another game to sink my teeth into

Given how the whole Source / HL2 / typical-Troika cluster-F messed up the release of the original game, I am totally cool with the delay.
So you're just going to sit by and nod your head while they mess with Troika's proven development style!? ;)

We will share more information in the coming months on launch timing and other organizational changes that will help us achieve this goal.
That right there is whats called a red flag. Looks like it might very well be be another release like Troika Games version. This IP just might be cursed if the pattern stays the same.

At least a few die-hard modders might fit it again.:)

Back
Top Bottom