Pricewatch!

Yeh, lots of Paradox games are cheap now. I snagged Age of Wonders: Planetfall. (Still trying to figure out what I'm doing in there but I like the combat.)

Warner has a sale, too. I almost got Mad Max for $5. (Didn't because I just finished Watch Dogs 2 and the gameplay looked a little too close.)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is 82% off right now for the deluxe edition (on steam), which means all the dlc is included. $20 seems like a nice cheap price, so I snagged it.

Fallout 76 makes money. Probably more than Fallout 4 did. The demise is not financial.
So true physical sales flopped for a while but not digital. It's more on the PR side. Seems to be a new pr problem every few months with bugs and technical problems.

Anyway a few games that I enjoyed are on sale on Steam.

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition for $17.99
Remnant: From the Ashes Complete for $34.77
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate for $7.99
Total War: WARHAMMER II for $20.39

Also Steam has a tabletop festival with plenty of discounts all week.

Link - https://store.steampowered.com/sale/tabletopfest

Epic sale on at the moment as well, anyone with a voucher should have a look as I think the most recent vouchers run out on 1st Nov.

Epic sale on at the moment as well, anyone with a voucher should have a look as I think the most recent vouchers run out on 1st Nov.

Looks like they started their Halloween sale early. I'm guessing Steam and the rest will be starting their own sales within the next few days.

fallout 76 free on steam till Monday if some one wants to try that crap

This is great news. I introduced my brother to F4 about 3 months ago. He liked it but he really wanted to do a coop with me in the fallout world. I told him about 76 but I'm not really a multiplayer gamer. But now that its free . . . . . . . . . . .

thax for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom