The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Cant forgot about this song also as it speaks truth about modern times.

Some realkly excellent stuff there, Couch. Never heard of Last in Line, bjut they seems well woreth the investment, so I bought both their albums on bandcamp.

Also seems like I have to extend my Disturbed collection which at the moment only consists of ten thousand fists.

Thanks.

pi-i-i-ib-bur who.

Last edited:
Ever wonder what Mongolian Metal music sounds like? Well here you go I like it.

Last edited:
Well I present Texas Hippie Coalition.:biggrin:

Actually isn't that bad.

Ever wonder what Mongolian Metal music sounds like? Well here you go I like it.
Another great contribution, couch.

pibbur who can't, but has to wait (until septembre) for the upcoming album.

PS. That texan singer isn't that different from me, although he's (fortunately) much fatter and (unfortunately) sings much better. DS.

Last edited:
More in the exotic metal mood, here's the Tunisian band Myrath and their new album Shehli:

pibbur who actually thinks their previous albums are a bit better

More from the HU:

pibbur who notices that for once he (apparently) beat the couch to interesting news.

More Texas Hippie Coalition.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Naughty children, let's bring this back around to proper music. :)

Normally I can't listen to foreign vocals because my mind tries to translate the stuff but in this case not knowing a lick of Spanish appears to be paying off. I can just sit back and let the music engulf me.

Sorry man but metal and hard rock rules.:p

Though it seems every video link is down on this site.

Naughty children, let's bring this back around to proper music. :)

Normally I can't listen to foreign vocals because my mind tries to translate the stuff but in this case not knowing a lick of Spanish appears to be paying off. I can just sit back and let the music engulf me.

trying url tag instead

edit- looks like it's a hiccup with the youtube tag

@Thrasher;- lots of good stuff as always. Hatchie's full length release is supposed to drop on the 21st. I actually pre-ordered it a few weeks ago.

I did some digging around this week and stumbled on a few good things that might or might not be fairly obscure. We'll see. I'll give them a chance to bounce around in my head for a bit and we'll see what sticks.

For me, more Tallies. Great summer tunes. Unfortunately, the majority of the their release was pretty meh, but the first track ("Trouble", which I shared a few pages back) and the last track (coming right up) are really catchy.

Back
Top Bottom