PoE What class do you choose usually?

Pillars of Eternity

Kelefane

Watchdog
Do you always choose a tank class? Or a DPS class as your character?

Thoughts?

I'm not sure what you're asking. I play a mage most of the time. Tank and DPS sound like MMO shit. Last I checked PoE isn't an MMO, so you play a person not a group role....

I pick anything that isn't paladin. If it happens I can kill paladins in a game, it's 10/10 game.

I usually play scrapper-type characters; classes that get in close and beat the enemy into a pulp. I just wrapped up a playthrough with monk as MC. Such a powerful melee class.

I don't like to power-game. I generally like to be some sort of Aragorn type cat - a ranger who dabbles in a bit of magic, and smokes under a cowl in the corner of the bar.

Eh, favorite stereotypes? Rough and gruff, but noble warrior, sort of like Bulywuf.
Evil mage chick. Seductive fem rogue ( like Sharon Stone, playing around and killing male victims, occasionaly).

Cause I'm kinda treehugger-ish, I usually go for a druid. I'm looking forward to trying out a druid/rogue build in Deadfire.

Mages in single player.
Tanks in multiplayer.

The mass exception is the Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind series.
I always have good intent to play different characters but end up as a stealth/archer/mage.

Usually a melee focused ranger with heavy emphasis on the pet perks.

Back
Top Bottom