Pax Nova - New 4X Space Game

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Another 4X space game called Pax Nova from devolper Greywolf Entertainment, and published by Iceberg Interactive will launch on Steam Early Access this December.

A sci-fi turn-based 4X strategy game where you lead the fate of one of several factions divided between three races. Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as new dangers. Build new cities, expand your influence and fight great battles on land and in space.
Link - https://store.steampowered.com/app/804850/Pax_Nova/

Wow - I guess Iceberg owns that GUI being used in the Endless games.

Huh? Oh, no, I'm not talking about the use of hexes. I'm talking more about the artistic style of the game. I don't know what it is, exactly - maybe the fonts? It just looks like an Iceberg game to me.

Though, now that I look at Gal Civ 3, it's somewhat similar as well. Maybe everyone is just headed in the same direction.

All I want is another good 4X space game.

I played most of them from Iceberg Interactive.

Armada 2526
Horizon
Lords of the Black Sun
Stars in Shadow
StarDrive
StarDrive 2
Dawn of Andromeda

They all turned out to duds or barely average.

Last edited:
Been quiet for almost a year here is a new gameplay video.

Do these guys have any sort of history? I.e, ignoring the simple stuff like gui - usually it is sucky design or ai that destroys these games.

The city of Baldur!?

Graphics look weak but having multiple cities sprawled all over an planet looks very interesting.

Game will launch on Early Access May 9th.
Press release:
Haarlem, The Netherlands – Publisher Iceberg Interactive and indie developer Greywolf Entertainment are excited to announce that 4X strategy game Pax Nova will be released for PC, through Steam’s Early Access program, on May 9th.

Pax Nova is a sci-fi turn-based 4X strategy game where you lead the fate of one of several factions divided between three races.

Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as new dangers. Build new cities, expand your influence and fight great battles on land and in space.

Lead Developer of Greywolf Entertainment Mike Domingues says:

“I am thrilled that we are finally able to share Pax Nova with the community and I am looking forward to seeing what 4X enthusiasts think of it. It is still a work in progress but I am confident that Pax Nova offers a fresh and exciting approach to the strategy genre.”

To get a glimpse of the intergalactic journey that awaits you, check out the latest gameplay video that highlights the factions, cities, research and diplomacy options, combat abilities and the geography of the Pax Nova universe.

Back
Top Bottom