Original Sin - Patch 1.0.107 Released

It's worth noting that these patches have not required a re-start at any time. Well in my case anyway. I've updated most times they released a patch and I'm still on the same game I started just after release.

I thought the addition of AIs for your partner in game would be nice so I changed it for my female character and now I'm regretting it because she decided to disagree with my answers to a riddle and caused me to fail. While I enjoy the disagreements that was not the right place to have one in the game imo. Very annoying.

she decided to disagree with my answers to a riddle and caused me to fail. While I enjoy the disagreements that was not the right place to have one in the game imo.
I think it´s not the right place to have them in this form (resolved by minigame) during the quests at all, in a single player playthrough.
In the case of riddles it´s most egregious, but I would prefer if all disagreements with the partner were resolved via simple dialogue choices (which could cumulatively influence some other dialogues between the characters).
It´s not like failing to resolve a quest due to such disagreement constitutes C&C anyway.

I will buy them at release to support the dev and probably mess around with them for a couple hours then I'll shelve them and wait for patches, dlc, enhanced editions, etc just as I am with D:OS.
A smart choice, if you´re patient :).
When it comes to D:OS, it´s a 80+ hour long game that doesn´t really come with the kind of replay value enhancements á la The Witcher 2 so I think you can only gain if you postpone a full playthrough till all the ironing out is over.

I'm really interested in this game but I doubt my computer could run it. It was grunty when Oblivion came out. I run Defiance and Star Wars Old Republic on it... barely.

I've had a look at the specs, but I wondered if someone could give me an idea of how scalable the engine is? If you don't have a particularly powerful machine how well does it run? Does it still look good without the bells and whistles?

Thanks guys.

It's a bit like this. A friend of mine with crap machine can't run Risen 2 at all.
D:OS? It runs on ultra settings, no questions asked and he has no problems.

Dunno what specs, never bothered to remember, it's an ancient rig and he refuses to buy a better one for whatever reason.

Now Defiance and ToR are MMOs, so can't make a compare that way as he hates MMOs even more than me. :(

Back
Top Bottom