S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - Three New Trailers

magerette

Hedgewitch
GSC Gameworld has released three new interview trailers for their prequel, Clear Sky which explain the premises of the game from the ground up, as well as running some gameplay footage by your eyeballs. You can locate them here at GamersHell.
More information.

Last edited:
The trailer indicated that there will be special edition available, wonder what it content.

The trailer indicated that there will be special edition available, wonder what it content.

According to a German online shop (international versions might have different contents, of course), the German CE will ship in a high quality metal box with a large poster map, a bonus DVD, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R alu pin and the latest issue of a 288 page S.T.A.L.K.E.R novel. So all in all not too much different from the CE of the original game which came pretty much with the same stuff.

According to a German online shop (international versions might have different contents, of course), the German CE will ship in a high quality metal box with a large poster map, a bonus DVD, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R alu pin and the latest issue of a 288 page S.T.A.L.K.E.R novel. So all in all not too much different from the CE of the original game which came pretty much with the same stuff.

I havent seen an english one at yet. That 288 page novel sounds awfully tempting. The regular version costs
only 17€.

It's a tad more expensive than the normal edition here in the UK. I'm playing the first one at the moment and like it so far.

Last edited:
Definitely looking forward to this ... I'm not a collector's edition person so I'll skip that!

It's a tad more expensive than the normal edition here in the UK. I'm playing the first one at the moment and like it so far.

Sounds like they left out the book from the english edition:
For those of us who enjoyed the limited edition 'radiation' version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and those new to the franchise will be pleased to hear that a special edition is planned for Clear Sky as well. This will include a bonus DVD with exclusive picture material, the soundtrack and artwork. An A2 sized poster with an overview map of the game are also included in the aluminium box embossed with the Clear Sky logo.
http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php?nid=293171

12 pounds for a poster and aluminium box? Not so sure. If printing is too much I they could always make audiobooks. Costs nothing to make copies of those. In somways I even prefer them to real ones.

Back
Top Bottom