Cyberpunk 2077 - Angry Joe Interview

Maybe I should avoid playing Watch Dogs 2 so I'm less disappointed by Cyberpunk turning out worse than GTA V? :p

Whatever it is, I hope CDProjekt sticks to their intended vision for the game. We could do less with games that all play alike and whose greatest innovation is in moar graphics.

Why couldn't we see a gameplay demo?! Did it look too amazing or what? Not good enough? Can't trick me with these marketing ploys! They're bluffing; the game sucks. :p

Some of the press people who saw the demo commented on its stability on Resetera. One person mentioned a script bugging and they had to ALT-F4 and restart the demo using a save to continue. Another mentioned animation glitches here and there.

That's why we couldn't see the gameplay, the internet would just have filled with animation glitches memes.

the internet would just have filled with animation glitches memes.
Since when it's a bad thing? It's creating buzz for free and faster than twitter! :)

I'd never seen Angry Idiot before. This dude needs a diet before he has a heart attack. Being that much overweight and so excitable is a recipe for death. Dude, calm down and live!

He seemed to like the game and developers a lot though. Huge man crush on spectacle-man. Isn't spectacle man black? Doesn't that meet Chien's criteria? The black guy is involved in creating the game and was BMOC at E3. What more do you want?

That's overweight in USA? You sure?
Man, no giant butt there and besides, he's at age where a decent beer stomach (not huge one ofc) is kinda sexy. Seems you're socializing with wrong women (or men, whatever). :p
Just compare him and Josh Sawyer. Who'll die first because of health problems? Who's body looks more normal?
No I won't ask who needs a shrink more because both of them do. And me too. ;)

On the other paragraph I have to agree. That interview is probably on top of Chien's list for wrong reasons. ;)

I'd never seen Angry Idiot before. This dude needs a diet before he has a heart attack. Being that much overweight and so excitable is a recipe for death. Dude, calm down and live!

He seemed to like the game and developers a lot though. Huge man crush on spectacle-man. Isn't spectacle man black? Doesn't that meet Chien's criteria? The black guy is involved in creating the game and was BMOC at E3. What more do you want?

Lol, common man. That's USA version of anorexic.

Probably Risen and Elex caused him this. :p

He seems to be positively giddy! Afaik, he can be pretty direct if a game is crap or tries to fool you with micro stuff.

He can also be very fanboyish as well. He gave Dragon Age 2 9/10 in his review just because…and I quote "Cmon, it's Dragon Age!!", even though he wanted to give it a 6 or 7/10.

That being said, what I've heard from the demo is quite impressive. However, we should take it with a grain of salt as it's an E3 demo. Wouldn't be the first demo that got downgraded after E3.

Wouldn't be the first demo that got downgraded after E3.

Considering the amount of glitches in the trailer (pop-in/pop-out, NPCs without head or arms far in the background) and low quality shadow/AA and that apparently the demo was glitchy as well, I doubt it.

I also think people forgot how good looking TW3 is on high/ultra on PC (I just reinstalled it) and that the game has a crowd size setting for Novigrad. ;)

He gave Dragon Age two high marks? Bye bye credibility!!!!
Ha yeah. PC Gamer have never recovered in my eyes after giving it 94% and predicting it would be the game of the decade...

The hype for this game is unsustainable. People need to lower their expectations.

Seriously? Some watch Angry Joe's reviews because of scores? Not because of the show he puts up? Not to get some laugh?
IMO you missed the point.

Even worse, codexians didn't detect trolling. Wait, it's not worse, it's better.

Seriously? Some watch Angry Joe's reviews because of scores? Not because of the show he puts up? Not to get some laugh?
IMO you missed the point.

Even worse, codexians didn't detect trolling. Wait, it's not worse, it's better.

I don't watch for the ratings. I was just stating he's a shill for studios he likes. Also, trolling? When was this?

Never sat through one of his reviews. They appear to involve a lot of dressing up and shrieking, like an 8 year old on a sugar high.

The hype for this game is unsustainable. People need to lower their expectations.

I doubt they will deliver same scale+world npc simulation/density on most pc/consoles.
But they seem to have a very strong foundation here, with core systems.
Plus every CDPR's game has been a huge improvement from one to the next, this definitely isn't out of their reach.

I doubt they will deliver same scale+world npc simulation/density on most pc/consoles.
But they seem to have a very strong foundation here, with core systems.
Plus every CDPR's game has been a huge improvement from one to the next, this definitely isn't out of their reach.

I think what Silver Coin is saying is that the press out of context, probably exaggerated, comments are causing people to have crazy ideas in their minds that won't live up to the actual game.

For example, people keep on saying that the trailer graphics are going to be downgraded and every time I look at the trailer all I see is TW3 graphic quality I get on my PC (something between high and ultra).

Back
Top Bottom