Realms Beyond - Kickstarter Live

The KS page has been translated by a fan (who is into that scene), but we're still evaluating a Chinese version. Hopefully it will work out - the recent 3.5e game on Steam (Low Magic Age) is made by Chinese developers, so it seems they actually like D&D.

Some Kickstarter I helped funding put the flags of the countries of the supported languages on the teaser pic of the kickstarter video. (Ok espc Spanish is difficult with all the countries). Also a"midterm" funding tweet in each of the supported language could be easily retweeted in the respective conmunity. Since your game has a broad array of features, micro tweets presenting a certain feature ("Did you know that...")e.g.. modding, might also be a inroad to a certain community via retweets.

PS: Sorry if these "advices" are bothering you. I am sure you put a lot of thought in your PR strategy :)

I have a very different question. One that bothers me a lot : Kickstarter does only use Credit Cards ? I don't have one. How do I support the project, then ?

I think German based projects also have the option to offer ELV.
PayPal however is technically impossible as paypal does not allow for scheduled payments, as the money is only debited if the funding goal is reached. On the other hand some developers offer a custom paypal option outside of kickstarter once the goal is reached.

I have a very different question. One that bothers me a lot : Kickstarter does only use Credit Cards ? I don't have one. How do I support the project, then ?
I would increase my pledge to an amount you want to give. I'm sure we'll work out the details. You could pass me the money via PayPal.

Hm, wasn't it possible to pay via Amazon and use whatever payment option Amazon allowed? Or am I confusing something…

EDIT: forget it, that was the old payment system I think

Seems someone pledged for Island Master :-O . How secure is this whole high level pledge thing in general?

I would increase my pledge to an amount you want to give. I'm sure we'll work out the details. You could pass me the money via PayPal.

Thanks. I will be able to give you information not earlier than Saturday evening, since I'm on a fan meeting until then (and today I was on a board games fair).

Back
Top Bottom