Conan Exiles - DevKit Free on Epic Games Store

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Conan Exiles dev kit has been released free on Epic Games store.

Update:

From the looks of it, this is only the dev kit for Conan Exiles. Both Epic and Funcom did not clarify on the store page whether this was only the Unreal Engine 4 dev kit or not (which is a bit misleading if you ask us). After downloading it, we can confirm that it's only the dev kit.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

I've been watching this game for awhile. So this news is relevant to my interests.

But could some kind soul tell me what a dev kit is? What does it do? And more importantly, what can I do with it?

I've been watching this game for awhile. So this news is relevant to my interests.

But could some kind soul tell me what a dev kit is? What does it do? And more importantly, what can I do with it?

Its the tools the devs used to build the game. Theoretically you could use it to build interesting additions for the game or even build your own game.

Its the tools the devs used to build the game. Theoretically you could use it to build interesting additions for the game or even build your own game.

So you could build real RPG in Conan world, right? :)

I wonder if you could build fully SP RPG and discard that always-online component.

Back
Top Bottom