Mortal Shell - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gematsu reports that action RPG Mortal Shell will launch Q3 on Steam and other platforms.

Publisher Playstack and developer Cold Symmetry have announced Mortal Shell, an "uncompromising, authentic, and hauntingly beautiful" action RPG built upon the "ruthless traditions of the soulslike genre." It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in Q3 2020.

[...]

More information.

Looks cool, definitely inspired by dark souls. I liked Dark Souls (and it’s predecessor Demon’s Souls) well enough for a bit. But the oppressive nature of the games and their dreary, joyless worlds are just a little too much for me. The sense of dread and anxiety they create aren’t my cup of tea for long gaming sessions. Which is probably why I tend to avoid horror games and rogue-likes in general.

Oh, look! Another Souls-like game down around the corner. Isn't that incredible?

Dont mind souls-like games, I spent lost of time with DS series after all. But this kind of games require from me certain investment, which Im willing to make only if its really good. Apart of From Software production I didnt find souls-like worth of my time.

How come I felt massive Anti-Hype boredom on these EPIC scenes?????

Back
Top Bottom