|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What games are you playing now?

Default What games are you playing now?

December 14th, 2017, 20:58
My problem is that it doesn't really seem relevant to a game like skyrim. yes some games (and movies and whatever) it makes perfect sense but i don't remember anything romantic or sexy about skyrim. It was just a mindless hack/slash.

Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Not sure about ladies, but I always install tits, dicks, butts, sex, uncensor and similar mods.
It'd all be officially in games if silly censorship and rating didn't exist, plus I don't understand why such content is supposed to be disturbing. Unless someone is sworn to celibacy or whatever so it feels like an insult to them, but cmon, those are minority and for them there is nice and shiny Pokemon Go, Candy Crush Saga and other crap on phones.

PUBG?

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)

December 15th, 2017, 15:55
Originally Posted by you View Post
My problem is that it doesn't really seem relevant to a game like skyrim. yes some games (and movies and whatever) it makes perfect sense but i don't remember anything romantic or sexy about skyrim. It was just a mindless hack/slash.
You have to understand that joxer just likes to look at those things.

Especially dicks.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)

December 15th, 2017, 16:00
Especially.

You wanna sell a game to me I wouldn't buy as it's a grinder or another type of garbage?
Make sure it offers nudity mods.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)

December 15th, 2017, 16:22
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
You wanna sell a game to me I wouldn't buy as it's a grinder or another type of garbage?
Make sure it offers nudity mods.
.. with realistic hair.

On-topic, with all the Elex posts I decided to finally continue my Gothic saga with … Gothic 3! Never played it before due to bad reviews when it originally came out. With the current community mod and quest pack though I have to say I quite like it. Not too fond of the open world, but overall it's fine.
--
"Mystery is important. To know everything, to know the whole truth, is dull. There is no magic in that. Magic is not knowing, magic is wondering about what and how and where." ~ Cortez, from The Longest Journey

Arhu

Feline Wizard
Administrator
RPGWatch Team
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

December 15th, 2017, 16:53
Originally Posted by Arhu View Post
.. with realistic hair.
Now that one wouldn't need nude mods!

Maybe this hair obsession of mine is unhealthy. But I wouldn't change it for mushrooms fetish, no sir, no mam!
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

December 15th, 2017, 17:07
Praise be to CBBE No politically correct feminists need apply. This is for the rampant male who is proud of his manhood and being male and doesn't apologize for it

Founding members:
Matt Lauer
Marshall Faulk
Al Franken
Bill Cosby
Donald Trump
Louis C K
etc.
--
c-computer, r-role, p-playing, g-game, nut-extreme fan
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut

crpgnut

Grumpy Role Player
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

December 15th, 2017, 17:09
I like female bodies and boobies - but can we perhaps move on from CBBE now?

NewDArt

Mentioned: Post(s)
+1:

December 15th, 2017, 17:12
Okay :cry:
--
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut

crpgnut

Grumpy Role Player
Original Sin Donor

+1:

December 18th, 2017, 20:38
See we stopped talking CBBE and the thread died for 3 days

Okay, I'm bopping around in a bunch of survival games. Today's game: Rising World. Yet another game where you're dumped into a world with the goal of just living. In this early access build, there are no other humans. It is you against nature and nature is abundant. Your enemies are bears, jaguars, tigers, polar bears, and boars. The biomes are grasslands, mountains, deserts, savanna, and snow/ice. There are a few abandoned houses but you're mostly dependent upon building your own place. This game is voxel-based so the terrain is completely destruct-able.

On the first day, you'll scrounge up a tent made of sticks and leaves but will be able to build a house fairly quickly. There are some leftover technology items, such as records. I assume there will be a record player hidden somewhere. I've found a musket, but no ammo yet. There are gobs of non-violent animals and they're everywhere. Chickens, cows, goats, sheep, pigs, elephants, rhinoceros, giraffe and probably others I'm forgetting. I'm guessing that you can build pens and stuff because these creatures no longer fear man and will be docile unless attacked. I've sheared sheep for wool without even penning them.

The world is randomly generated each time but you can reuse favorite "seeds". Steam has a list of several popular seeds. There is a variety of choices each time you build a world. You can choose to have rivers, ponds, seas, caves, dungeons (not really implemented yet), ore density, etc. You can choose to have a flat world that's easy to build on or worlds that are like Switzerland on steroids.
--
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut

crpgnut

Grumpy Role Player
Original Sin Donor

December 18th, 2017, 21:15
Still playing Elex. haven't chosen a faction yet, just doing all the quests I can, and freeform exploring. Level 23 and 75k gold. After relenting and spending some of my 80 attribute points, I can now wield an Improved Warbow I and the Ignius Aritifact 2-handed sword. Yay for fire damage! Insta-killing things now. So nice to be to take on anything. No more running away.

And yes, the world does level scale, sadly. Coming across trolls now where there was rottmulch, for example.

Thrasher

Wheeee!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

December 18th, 2017, 22:02
Still waiting for another patch before trying Elex again. It would be the ideal game for my upcoming 2 week vacation.

Looks like it won't happen, though.

NewDArt

December 18th, 2017, 22:30
96 hours in… And not even close to fully explored. Probably wasted a lot of time jetpacking to the top of ever… single… radio tower. A save/reload nightmare.

Exploration is now much faster with the normal objects revealed sunglasses, and not being afraid of stumbling into a pack of rott things.
Last edited by Thrasher; December 18th, 2017 at 23:55.

Thrasher

Wheeee!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

December 18th, 2017, 23:01
Instead of going back to Vaporum, I instead tried out Battle Chasers this morning, and wow! This game is quite awesome, at least the three hours that I've put in so far are. I've already gotten my moneys' worth.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

December 20th, 2017, 16:25
Checked out the recent patch for The Division and I remembered why I liked the game so much. It really is one of the most immersive games out there - and a fantastic cooperative experience. Perhaps the most beautiful PC game I've seen in terms of detail and a thoroughly convincing realistic modern town.

Sadly, it's not ideal as a solo game - and I don't really have anyone to play it with right now.

I really hope we'll get a sequel one day.

Anyway, Elex got a nice big patch - and my 2 week holiday is coming up.

Also, I managed to convince my boss that it would be best if I worked from home thursday and friday

NewDArt

December 20th, 2017, 17:11
Originally Posted by NewDArt View Post
Checked out the recent patch for The Division and I remembered why I liked the game so much.
We already know why you adore such games - because of "iconic" rags and milking behind it.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

December 21st, 2017, 08:40
Terraria with mods. One of the best games in the last 10'ish years imo..
--
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners."
- George Carlin

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

December 21st, 2017, 09:18
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
Terraria with mods. One of the best games in the last 10'ish years imo..
I wouldn't go that far, but I did find it surprisingly entertaining for awhile. I think I spent around 40 hours messing around with it, and that's usually not my type of game.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)

December 21st, 2017, 09:23
Definitely one of the better "imagine your own content" trend-driven indie games out there. Never was my style, though.

NewDArt

December 21st, 2017, 11:50
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I wouldn't go that far, but I did find it surprisingly entertaining for awhile. I think I spent around 40 hours messing around with it, and that's usually not my type of game.
Did you try Starbound? Also quite good (probably better), haven't played too much yet.

I always come back to Terraria at least once a year (especially around Christmas since i guess the first time i played it was in the winter)..It's always a blast, few games has done that for me.
--
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners."
- George Carlin

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

December 21st, 2017, 15:45
Started UnderRail yesterday. Finally.

Having quite fun with it,so far. It has that, "5 more minutes and I'll stop playing"effect.
Played four hours in a row. And it went by so fast. Took a break.
Before going to sleep I had to jump back into it for a bit.

It is a neat little game.
After Grim Dawn,it is a good change of pace.
--
"Man is born free, yet everywhere he is in chains." - - J. J. Rousseau

Black Rune

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What games are you playing now?