VtM: Bloodlines 2 - The Malkavians

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The final clan of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is revealed: The Malkavians

Clan Introduction - Malkavian - Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

Malkavians have been traditionally ostracized by the Seattle Kindred. While a few managed to claim territory in less desirable districts, very few have ever managed to rise to the levels of the other clans. Because of this, there is a persistent bias against the Malkavian clan that still exists into modern nights.
Thanks henriquejr!

More information.

A toss up for my favorite clan with Torreador.

The dialogue choices were the most amusing in the original. I wonder how they will translate the idea of Malkavians in the new game. The idea of not being alone could be interesting, it could translate to constant audio cues in the background but probably not. Vaguely interesting.

Certainly my favorite clan, although I hated their fashion style...

I always loved playing a Malkavian. I'm really excited about this game, more so than I have been about a game in years. I'm usually disappointed by games' promises however, though maybe this time will be different... just maybe...

Why does every single big studio RPG that comes out have to bring up bias against the Malkavians?!

Goddammit, can't anyone make a game these days without all this political SJW-fueled crap!! If I gave a f*&% about Malkavians being harassed, I'd go to Kotaku!!!

These are in my top three tier of choices to play in the first game, it will be interesting to see how they work in this newest offering.

Back
Top Bottom