Drakensang When is it safe to leave Avestrue?

crazz2323

Watcher
Thank s for all the help on my other posts guys! Got a good question here ....

I know you get locked out from the first town, Avestrue, once you leave and you need to make sure you completed all the quests first. What else do you need to make sure you have/do before you go?

1) What about recipes? Vendors have alchemist recipes etc; can I get them in the next town or do I need to buy them now?

2) Armor? Noticed some armor pieces are for sale, can I find them other places or should I get what i can now?

3) What about training? Do I need to train my respective guys now (such as on alchemy or blacksmithing) or can I wait till the next town?

4) Any supplies off vendors I should get that will be hard to find later? I did read that you should get as much as you can harvesting the respawning monsters using animal lore because that stuff (like the sinews isn't as easy to come by later).

5) What level should my guys be when I leave?

I don't know about the level (a few XP here and there won't matter in the grand scheme of things... Drakensang is a pretty epic game) and what does become kind of scarce later is leather straps, not sinews, so if you're into crafting then you might want to buy all leather straps you can get while you're still in Avestreu. Everything else (recipes, armor, training etc.) can be obtained elsewhere. Avestreu is really just a tutorial area. It's not important in any way. Just move on :) .

Make sure you have completed all quests there, since you cannot go back (but I guess you already know that ?) …

And talk to the woman who is in the field - not too far away from the "exit" of this village. She has something you might want to have.

Plus, look in the ruins on the small hill above the mill. There is usually some good stuff there.

If you manage to beat the mercenaries, you'll get a sword that's quite good for the beginning. But of course there are better swords much later on.

By the way, there exists a mod which makes all towns accessible again, but I don't know where this is. I read about it in the official forums.

Aves is the (half-)God of all Adventurers, that's why the names of Avestrue and Aventuria.

Avestreu is the slowest part of the game. Just leave it behind when you feel you're ready.

So just to be sure …. I should not farm leather strips from the respawning wolves than? Are they really that hard to come by later? Got 44 of em atm and brought all I could find. Also, where are the official forums? I might try and look for that unlocking town mod.

Back
Top Bottom