Post a Picture of Yourself!

This is us in Marseille yesterday.

2703582798_f96fbf38f8.jpg

hey now, don't you know asian girls are not that tall ?? and most swedes are very tall! 1m 90 cm is close acctually 1m 87 cm!

Not all Asian girls are small. I've been to China and offcourse the majority is smaller then me. But in Bejing there were a few women around 1m80. (My mom is about that size and so is my sister -> You don't get into the family under 1m80 :) )

@PJ: Lucky you, hanging out with the misses in Southern France.

Most asian girls are small... I'm only 152cm tall :kitty:

@GG: I bet your gf is taller than me... :p btw I love her dress. Me and my bf have same prob too -- my bf is almost 180cm!

For Far Eastern countries (South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan), the average height of female population is within 155cm - 160cm. From the list here apparently the average adult height related to the degree of economy development...

My height is 175cm.

Our dog Jekku made a friend yesterday. His name is Shitan, which is Arabic for Satan.

2705520455_ebfb2bd744.jpg

@Prime J: My terrier completely rules my huge Schnusky as a mostly benevolent despot. He controls where she is allowed to go in the house, and who owns the balls and stuffed squirrels. He does mostly share well, though. :) Your picture reminded me of their tussles.

btw Schnusky = Giant Schnauzer + Siberian Husky:
W.GiantSchnauzer.jpg

siberian-husky.jpg

Where were you to get a picture with that much snow? Only hint I ever saw of that during my time in Okieland was the occasional ice storm.

We do get the occasional flake( of snow as well as the human variety) but I actually stole those from teh Google--just to show the dog breeds-my dog is a strange, mutated combination of the two.

Today it's 104F here, so just thinking about snow is a pleasure.

Last edited:
Wow, that must be some dog. You sure you don't have any pictures?

I'll see what I can do. :) I have puppy shots I can get scanned, for sure. Nice shot of you & the comely spouse in Marseilles, also, btw--any shots of bloody relics of the Revolution--historic guillotine, Marat's bathtub, etc? Or was this strictly a non-cultural trip. ;)

@GG: I bet your gf is taller than me... :p btw I love her dress. Me and my bf have same prob too -- my bf is almost 180cm!

I don't see many girls wearing dresses in this style these days I wounder why? I do not really think it is a big problem if the BF is much taller, it gives kind of a nice feeling to have someone taller hold you.

I'll see what I can do. :) I have puppy shots I can get scanned, for sure. Nice shot of you & the comely spouse in Marseilles, also, btw--any shots of bloody relics of the Revolution--historic guillotine, Marat's bathtub, etc? Or was this strictly a non-cultural trip. ;)

Does a crypt count?

2702759665_02903c49ef.jpg

The weather's too nice to waste time in museums, so we've been more, like, exploring the food culture.

Size doesn't matter :p and this I mean in a no sexist way
I am just a "little boy" of 1m68 and my girlfriend is just 1m54
So there is a big difference in size between us even though I am already small :p

GG: I'm a little confused. Are you saying you're the girl in the pictures or the guy? I thought I remembered you saying that you're a guy but I have a notoriously bad memory.

PJ: Excellent pictures, as usual. Your eyes look... evil. But in a really cool, badass way... It could just be that I'm crazy.

EDIT: Figured I should throw in a picture of me...

the_ez8.jpg

Oops, wrong pic...

868564065_l.jpg

It's a few years old but nothing ever changes around here...

Last edited:
GG: I'm a little confused. Are you saying you're the girl in the pictures or the guy? I thought I remembered you saying that you're a guy but I have a notoriously bad memory.

Hehe, we share this account. Just like we share everything else. Thus I am sure it could be confusing ;) so the reply to your question would be both. HIHHIHIHI.

That's... spooky.

Here are a couple from yesterday. We meant to go for a nice little evening stroll to work up an appetite for dinner, and it turned into a three-and-a-half-hour hike with night coming along. We made it back before dark (just), and got to experience a marvelous sunset from the top of a small mountain. (Unfortunately that sort of thing doesn't photograph well, so I didn't; these are from about 150 meters lower down and a half an hour or so earlier.)

2709089167_893c016609_b.jpg

2709904834_643ff46c5b_b.jpg

Looks great PJ, that is still in Marseille ? nothing like a mountain stroll before dinner!

Nope, this is in the Luberon mountains, not far from a village called Bonnieux. Marseille is about an hour's drive to the south.

Back
Top Bottom